3. Off-Topic
  4. Forum Games
  5. Mafia

show more
posted
DYING TOGETHER

BYE GUYS
posted
as a final note, I'd like to say that my only regret was not getting lewa lynched
posted
Wait wow people are still supporting a no-lynch. You're just supporting Salvage's inane plan for a 'perfect win'. And frankly, it's not happening. Almost half of the players are jesters, it's just unreasonable to think we can go through this game without lynching a few.
posted

bmin11 wrote:

I don't really care for the perfect win, but why throw away our shields AKA jesters? We can have more nights to perform our abilities if we just no-lynch and let them kill those jesters one by one.
Objection?
posted

Salvage wrote:

That's assuming some jesters want to risk their win to give the win to others since they will lose that power on later days and town will right asap know who all the jesters are making it much easier and taking everything out of the question, aka won't happen.
13 vs 11 (assuming mafia want to help town)

12 vs 10
11 vs 9
10 vs 8

etc etc. this assumes a jester is shot every night though. So yes some jesters will lose the game however if they follow a no lynch schedule they are guaranteed to lose no matter what because well, no lynches.

So jesteroonies, who's in?
posted
I have a feeling Rantai is mafia trying to pose as a jester
posted
Already stated I am not a jester.

Basically how this is going to work, fellow indies is that we're going to break the trend. Instead of lynching scum, we're going to lynch town and mafia. It'll be glorious.
posted
I'm going to do whatever, throwing in newcomers into the mix makes it unreliable though.
posted
unvote vote rantai
posted
You would.

Seriously though it is the best plan imo. Well unless you're town/mafia I guess.

But come on you kill joy.
posted
Wishy-washy voting, Sync. Good job showing everyone that you're a jester.
posted
^

lol nice catch i didn't see that.

Also btw that jester thing is not gonna happen.

And the no-lynch situation is rejected by Mashley cause he's too much into the 'no lynch is the worst idea' thing that is usually applicable on most of the games, that's whats wrong with generalizing concepts, no lynch shouldn't be an option in this game if it wasn't good in any situation (it actually is on the last days sometimes but it can be used to help town in this game D1 and maybe D2)

I'd love to hear some valid arguments against it Mashley, cause i already gave several ones that says why is it good, otherwise ur oppenly playing against town the same way Rantai is.
posted
Because I can:

Vote: Salvage
posted
That's the whole point. You see the indies don't HAVE to play with the town this game.

That's a general concept that can be thrown out the window because it's the majority that has the power.

Basically they are all presented with 2 choices. Follow town and get picked off one by one as they are copped or band together and deny a town/mafia win.

Up to you guys, but I like the sound of the second one.
posted
For the sake of fun and giggles I beseech you jesters and indie to rise up against our town oppressors and show them the power of the jesters (and indies).
posted
vash bandwagoning on salvage
posted
Makes him pro-jester to me, good.

If you are anti-jester, you are to be lynched.
posted
Sign me up for Replacement.
posted
I've said it before. I'm as town as town can be.
posted
...wait. I just realized, that means nothing at this moment.

I honestly don't care who wins.
show more