2. Other
  3. Off-Topic
  4. Forum Games
  5. Mafia

show more
posted
First post:

LunaticMara wrote:

To make things even worse, every jester has some special powers. Are you ready for the madness?
posted
that doesn't mean they have specific wincons
posted
You never know.

Hell, even Rantai said something about a doc jester wincon not too long ago.
posted

Rantai wrote:

The matter of fact is; our doctor is actually a bodyguard jester who's win condition is to get shot.
...Okay, so it's not exactly a doc jester, but still, you get my point.
posted
confirmed jesters:
-- Swiftail yellow wolf
-- rantai
posted
It's an assumption, Sync. I don't know for sure if they have a special wincon. Hell, I don't have one.
posted
Nothing it's confirmed till it's confirmed Sync i won't go along with that they can be mafia still

the rantai thing was just an assumption i think and it's a pretty useless one just like the one everyone is doing right now, i won't base anything on assumption till i rolecop atleast a few

if there is a motivator motivate me and we have x2 confirmed per day, not for sure anyways, not so likely like the being of a doctor.
posted
then what made you think that they would have one
posted
using the word confirmed lightly of course
posted
cause doctor is commun in every mafia game

i think there's allways been one on every game i played, that's what makes me confirm it and rely on it, chance based (pretty high if you ask me).
posted

Swiftwolf Yellowtail wrote:

Also, just because I have this strange hunch, I think Salvage is a Cop Jester and his win con is to search a certain amount of jesters.

But hey, it's just a random thought. You never know. It could be some other claimed cop.
and

It's an assumption, Sync. I don't know for sure if they have a special wincon. Hell, I don't have one.
Geez. I don't know how many times you've missed the bolded words.
posted

Salvage wrote:

cause doctor is commun in every mafia game

i think there's allways been one on every game i played, that's what makes me confirm it and rely on it, chance based (pretty high if you ask me).
no I meant the specific wincons

also I don't believe you swiftail yellow wolf

please change your name to something easier to type
posted

Tossin' that out
posted
he could be lying
posted

Sync wrote:

mod: Do jesters have specific wincons?

They don't, but some jesters have a bonus objective to get more powers to help themself.
posted
oh ok thx for clearing it up
posted
ok guys i'm going to uni then work i probabbly won't be able to post at work this week anyways so back in about 10 hours
posted
... you took my bodyguard speculation seriously?

Well ok then.
posted
Hi, Im a completely roleless town, fabolous how Im contributing
posted
Holy freaking who.

Hiiiiiiiiii.

Lynch Salvage please.
show more