Jesterfest (DAY 1)

posted
Total Posts
568
show more
Sync
are you implying that you aren't a townie and that your goal is to not win with town
Swiftwolf Yellowtail

Salvage wrote:

that's my goal



we can do it, it shouldn't be that hard anyways.
I'd recommend starting with the people who are claiming jester, not because of the fact that they are jesters, but because they could be using that as a fakeclaim.

Sync wrote:

are you implying that you aren't a townie and that your goal is to not win with town
I've said it before:

Swiftwolf Yellowtail wrote:

I'm as town as town can be.
Sync
I thought that was sarcasm
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
Also, just because I have this strange hunch, I think Salvage is a Cop Jester and his win con is to search a certain amount of jesters.

But hey, it's just a random thought. You never know. It could be some other claimed cop.
Sync
mod: Do jesters have specific wincons?

how did you know this
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
First post:

LunaticMara wrote:

To make things even worse, every jester has some special powers. Are you ready for the madness?
Sync
that doesn't mean they have specific wincons
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
You never know.

Hell, even Rantai said something about a doc jester wincon not too long ago.
Swiftwolf Yellowtail

Rantai wrote:

The matter of fact is; our doctor is actually a bodyguard jester who's win condition is to get shot.
...Okay, so it's not exactly a doc jester, but still, you get my point.
Sync
confirmed jesters:
-- Swiftail yellow wolf
-- rantai
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
It's an assumption, Sync. I don't know for sure if they have a special wincon. Hell, I don't have one.
Salvage
Nothing it's confirmed till it's confirmed Sync i won't go along with that they can be mafia still



the rantai thing was just an assumption i think and it's a pretty useless one just like the one everyone is doing right now, i won't base anything on assumption till i rolecop atleast a few




if there is a motivator motivate me and we have x2 confirmed per day, not for sure anyways, not so likely like the being of a doctor.
Sync
then what made you think that they would have one
Sync
using the word confirmed lightly of course
Salvage
cause doctor is commun in every mafia game




i think there's allways been one on every game i played, that's what makes me confirm it and rely on it, chance based (pretty high if you ask me).
Swiftwolf Yellowtail

Swiftwolf Yellowtail wrote:

Also, just because I have this strange hunch, I think Salvage is a Cop Jester and his win con is to search a certain amount of jesters.

But hey, it's just a random thought. You never know. It could be some other claimed cop.
and

Swiftwolf Yellowtail wrote:

It's an assumption, Sync. I don't know for sure if they have a special wincon. Hell, I don't have one.
Geez. I don't know how many times you've missed the bolded words.
Sync

Salvage wrote:

cause doctor is commun in every mafia game




i think there's allways been one on every game i played, that's what makes me confirm it and rely on it, chance based (pretty high if you ask me).
no I meant the specific wincons

also I don't believe you swiftail yellow wolf

please change your name to something easier to type
Jinxy

Swiftwolf Yellowtail wrote:

It's an assumption, Sync. I don't know for sure if they have a special wincon. Hell, I don't have one.
Tossin' that out
Sync
he could be lying
Topic Starter
Mara

Sync wrote:

mod: Do jesters have specific wincons?

They don't, but some jesters have a bonus objective to get more powers to help themself.
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply