forum

Jesterfest (DAY 1)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Sync
I think you're just trying to fuck with out heads
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
Just FYI, I've been doing that since Less Experimental Mafia 2.
Sync
why would you justify my vote

are you a jester
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
I'm as town as town can be.
Sync
I think you are mafia trying to get people to think you are a jester so they won't lynch you
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
You're clever, Sync.
Sync
thx
Salvage
and as i said before we can't go on with that wifom you're naming right there sync

i want to end this game with no jester lynchs and the only way i see this happening it's with me clearing them out of the way and the doctor protecting me and staying low so mafia doens't kill him

going through that ball of wifom it's not an option for me, even tho Swift it's not acting out of normal at all, it's not a chance to lynch him.
Sync
lol

how in the world are we going to manage lynching 0 jesters when there are 11 in the game :(
Salvage
that's my goal

we can do it, it shouldn't be that hard anyways.
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
Yeah, good luck with that.
Sync
are you implying that you aren't a townie and that your goal is to not win with town
Swiftwolf Yellowtail

Salvage wrote:

that's my goal

we can do it, it shouldn't be that hard anyways.
I'd recommend starting with the people who are claiming jester, not because of the fact that they are jesters, but because they could be using that as a fakeclaim.

Sync wrote:

are you implying that you aren't a townie and that your goal is to not win with town
I've said it before:

Swiftwolf Yellowtail wrote:

I'm as town as town can be.
Sync
I thought that was sarcasm
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
Also, just because I have this strange hunch, I think Salvage is a Cop Jester and his win con is to search a certain amount of jesters.

But hey, it's just a random thought. You never know. It could be some other claimed cop.
Sync
mod: Do jesters have specific wincons?

how did you know this
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
First post:

LunaticMara wrote:

To make things even worse, every jester has some special powers. Are you ready for the madness?
Sync
that doesn't mean they have specific wincons
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
You never know.

Hell, even Rantai said something about a doc jester wincon not too long ago.
Swiftwolf Yellowtail

Rantai wrote:

The matter of fact is; our doctor is actually a bodyguard jester who's win condition is to get shot.
...Okay, so it's not exactly a doc jester, but still, you get my point.
Sync
confirmed jesters:
-- Swiftail yellow wolf
-- rantai
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
It's an assumption, Sync. I don't know for sure if they have a special wincon. Hell, I don't have one.
Salvage
Nothing it's confirmed till it's confirmed Sync i won't go along with that they can be mafia still

the rantai thing was just an assumption i think and it's a pretty useless one just like the one everyone is doing right now, i won't base anything on assumption till i rolecop atleast a few

if there is a motivator motivate me and we have x2 confirmed per day, not for sure anyways, not so likely like the being of a doctor.
Sync
then what made you think that they would have one
Sync
using the word confirmed lightly of course
Salvage
cause doctor is commun in every mafia game

i think there's allways been one on every game i played, that's what makes me confirm it and rely on it, chance based (pretty high if you ask me).
Swiftwolf Yellowtail

Also, just because I have this strange hunch, I think Salvage is a Cop Jester and his win con is to search a certain amount of jesters.

But hey, it's just a random thought. You never know. It could be some other claimed cop.
and

It's an assumption, Sync. I don't know for sure if they have a special wincon. Hell, I don't have one.
Geez. I don't know how many times you've missed the bolded words.
Sync

Salvage wrote:

cause doctor is commun in every mafia game

i think there's allways been one on every game i played, that's what makes me confirm it and rely on it, chance based (pretty high if you ask me).
no I meant the specific wincons

also I don't believe you swiftail yellow wolf

please change your name to something easier to type
Jinxy

Tossin' that out
Sync
he could be lying
Topic Starter
Mara

Sync wrote:

mod: Do jesters have specific wincons?

They don't, but some jesters have a bonus objective to get more powers to help themself.
Sync
oh ok thx for clearing it up
Salvage
ok guys i'm going to uni then work i probabbly won't be able to post at work this week anyways so back in about 10 hours
Rantai
... you took my bodyguard speculation seriously?

Well ok then.
roufou
Hi, Im a completely roleless town, fabolous how Im contributing
Rantai
Holy freaking who.

Hiiiiiiiiii.

Lynch Salvage please.
thelewa
I sleep for 12 hours and we have 14 more pages

why
Jinxy
So checking Rantai's ISO, he wants to lynch Salvage because Sal's the most town and least jesterly

Really now

I can't even vote Rantai because that would be defeating the point of this game
Jinxy
HI THERE QUARAEZHA
Mianki

ragelewa wrote:

I sleep for 12 hours and we have 14 more pages

why
Because smart people wanna smart
show more