Jesterfest (DAY 1)

posted
Total Posts
568
show more
Ekaru

Sync wrote:

i didn't claim mafia
*checks thread again* This is confusing.

Nonetheless you voted for yourself.
Sync
even more reason to vote for you
Drakari
What Sync did was nominate himself for lynch, which people found suspicious.

Anyways, I can't tell for sure from the OP and rules, so are roles revealed after death in this game? If so, I'll keep no-vote, "tomorrow" Salvage can tell us his results and we lynch the person regardless of role to confirm his ability. If it's confirmed, go with his plan. Otherwise, lynch.

How about that?
Sync
vote for ekaru
Salvage
^

Complains about Chris playstyle, does the same.




He's claiming jester or mafia on a wifom situation, we need to let's players like him aside and confirm them later, they just make it easier for us.




Damn page change, it was to Sync post :(
DeathxShinigami
Sync. Stop being bitter, you're attacking Ekaru in all the other games like you have no care as well.
Ekaru

Sync wrote:

vote for ekaru
You claim I'm scum and when asked to explain you don't even give a real justification. That + vote for yourself = like you're trying to get yourself lynched. Coincidentally, there's a role where you want to get yourself lynched. In fact, there are 11 of those in this game. What a coincidence!
Dusty

Salvage wrote:

Rolecop alive being protected every night= Outs a Jester everyday (or a town, same result saying who we have to avoid lynching, or outs mafia for the win)
so now you're claiming that your rolecop outs mafia. that's kind of a stretch, unless like everyone on mafia is something super scummy like strongman

Ekaru wrote:

I agree. Now that we know there are at least two Role Cops, you two can shorten the list of jesters at a pace that's actually useful.
what? I only see one. backfire claimed regular cop (and half-jokingly at that)

Sync wrote:

vote for ekaru
lol
Salvage
It can for sure do that, facts can confirm past investigations, you know we have deaths, posts and town roles to analyze from that perspective too



i don't really need to get into it but we can confirm mafia from a rolecop in several ways.
Dusty

Salvage wrote:

It can for sure do that, facts can confirm past investigations, you know we have deaths, posts and town roles to analyze from that perspective too



i don't really need to get into it but we can confirm mafia from a rolecop in several ways.
yeah ok.

I thought you were going to be saying something silly like "lol I investigated him and got Mafia Doctor"
Sync

DeathxShinigami wrote:

Sync. Stop being bitter, you're attacking Ekaru in all the other games like you have no care as well.
for what reason am I bitter? also, bringing another ongoing game into another ongoing game

nice one

I have nothing against Ekaru

also when did I complain about Chris' play style directly

why are you guys making me post stuff like this in a game where there are fucking 11 jesters
Sync
I can't believe DxS called me bitter
Ekaru

Sync wrote:

I can't believe DxS called me bitter
I like how you're acting bitter how him calling you bitter.
Sync
true I do get bitter towards DxS sometimes

but he said I was bitter towards you which is not true at all

there is no reason to be
Ekaru

Sync wrote:

true I do get bitter towards DxS sometimes

but he said I was bitter towards you which is not true at all

there is no reason to be
Knowing him he's just trying to provoke you. I wouldn't be surprised if he's a jester trying to get himself lynched.
pieguyn
Sync, Ekaru, and DxS are all jesters, and Ekaru is also a lyncher

...or maybe not

This whole game is a WIFOM fest, so I can't really tell anything. o.o
DeathxShinigami
I mentioned being bitter in general and what do you know Sync? You snapped.

Nothing more to say.
DeathxShinigami
I mentioned attacking directly at Ekaru about Sync as well.

Way different than being bitter at someone.
Sync
your words don't even make sense

"I called you bitter. You snapped. I mentioned you attacking Ekaru. That's way different than being bitter"

:(
DeathxShinigami
Please stop adding words to your quotes. It probably doesn't make sense to you cause you're adding things along. At least say "can you re-explain/reword?"
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply