forum

Jesterfest (DAY 1)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Rantai
Ninjaed
Rantai
Ok time for a nap. Do the right thing and vote someone.
Ekaru

Rantai wrote:

Pointless.

I bet there is something preventing us from no lynching all day everyday.
There are most likely roles that can kill at night other than Mafia due to the large size of this game. I really just want to see who gets killed this night, though, to get a better gauge as to what's going on here because there's not too much to go on right now and I really don't want to hit a jester.
Ekaru

Rantai wrote:

Ok time for a nap. Do the right thing and vote someone.
Oh, we have like a week to decide our final D1 vote. If somebody does seem suspicious - which is very likely - then I will change my vote. I'll stick with No-Lynch until that happens, though.
Salvage
yeah the possibility of being something to 'counter' no lynch based on nothing it's nothing that worths prevents doing it to be honest, i rather do that than having a ridicously high amount of chances to hit a jester

unvote, vote No-Lynch
Sync
let's just no-lynch the entire game
Ekaru

Sync wrote:

That'd be stupid. We do need to lynch mafia, and only need one day to get a rough idea of how many killers there are and for the role cops to start doing their jobs.
Backfire
If town wins, I will cry tears of joy and this will be the best game ever.
Jinxy
Shoot: Mukku
Jinxy
compulsive dayvig that can't talk until ive shot

sorry
Dusty
Uh oh
Dusty
Gotta go fast :(
DeathxShinigami
I wouldn't trust these rangers if I were you.
Salvage
that shoot actually helps quite a lot as long as it hits Jesters, i suggest you wait till we come across a target tommorrow that you can shoot, it'd be like a lynch without giving jesters the win
pieguyn
Yeah, that's exactly what I was thinking...

So I'd guess Jinxy is town at this point. o.o
Salvage
yes, i really much doubt he's mafia (we can't discard this btw), and if he's jester it wouldn't matter since we consider him as town and won't lynch him unless found mafia in any way.
Sync

Ekaru wrote:

Sync wrote:

That'd be stupid. We do need to lynch mafia, and only need one day to get a rough idea of how many killers there are and for the role cops to start doing their jobs.
unvote vote Ekaru
Ekaru

Sync wrote:

Ekaru wrote:

unvote vote Ekaru
Reasoning, please.
Sync
you are mafia
Ekaru

Sync wrote:

you are mafia
Says the one who claimed mafia.
Sync
i didn't claim mafia
Ekaru

Sync wrote:

i didn't claim mafia
*checks thread again* This is confusing.

Nonetheless you voted for yourself.
Sync
even more reason to vote for you
Drakari_old
What Sync did was nominate himself for lynch, which people found suspicious.

Anyways, I can't tell for sure from the OP and rules, so are roles revealed after death in this game? If so, I'll keep no-vote, "tomorrow" Salvage can tell us his results and we lynch the person regardless of role to confirm his ability. If it's confirmed, go with his plan. Otherwise, lynch.

How about that?
Sync
vote for ekaru
Salvage
^

Complains about Chris playstyle, does the same.

He's claiming jester or mafia on a wifom situation, we need to let's players like him aside and confirm them later, they just make it easier for us.

Damn page change, it was to Sync post :(
DeathxShinigami
Sync. Stop being bitter, you're attacking Ekaru in all the other games like you have no care as well.
Ekaru

Sync wrote:

vote for ekaru
You claim I'm scum and when asked to explain you don't even give a real justification. That + vote for yourself = like you're trying to get yourself lynched. Coincidentally, there's a role where you want to get yourself lynched. In fact, there are 11 of those in this game. What a coincidence!
Dusty

Salvage wrote:

Rolecop alive being protected every night= Outs a Jester everyday (or a town, same result saying who we have to avoid lynching, or outs mafia for the win)
so now you're claiming that your rolecop outs mafia. that's kind of a stretch, unless like everyone on mafia is something super scummy like strongman

Ekaru wrote:

I agree. Now that we know there are at least two Role Cops, you two can shorten the list of jesters at a pace that's actually useful.
what? I only see one. backfire claimed regular cop (and half-jokingly at that)

Sync wrote:

vote for ekaru
lol
Salvage
It can for sure do that, facts can confirm past investigations, you know we have deaths, posts and town roles to analyze from that perspective too

i don't really need to get into it but we can confirm mafia from a rolecop in several ways.
Dusty

Salvage wrote:

It can for sure do that, facts can confirm past investigations, you know we have deaths, posts and town roles to analyze from that perspective too

i don't really need to get into it but we can confirm mafia from a rolecop in several ways.
yeah ok.

I thought you were going to be saying something silly like "lol I investigated him and got Mafia Doctor"
Sync

DeathxShinigami wrote:

Sync. Stop being bitter, you're attacking Ekaru in all the other games like you have no care as well.
for what reason am I bitter? also, bringing another ongoing game into another ongoing game

nice one

I have nothing against Ekaru

also when did I complain about Chris' play style directly

why are you guys making me post stuff like this in a game where there are fucking 11 jesters
Sync
I can't believe DxS called me bitter
Ekaru

Sync wrote:

I can't believe DxS called me bitter
I like how you're acting bitter how him calling you bitter.
Sync
true I do get bitter towards DxS sometimes

but he said I was bitter towards you which is not true at all

there is no reason to be
Ekaru

Sync wrote:

true I do get bitter towards DxS sometimes

but he said I was bitter towards you which is not true at all

there is no reason to be
Knowing him he's just trying to provoke you. I wouldn't be surprised if he's a jester trying to get himself lynched.
pieguyn
Sync, Ekaru, and DxS are all jesters, and Ekaru is also a lyncher

...or maybe not

This whole game is a WIFOM fest, so I can't really tell anything. o.o
DeathxShinigami
I mentioned being bitter in general and what do you know Sync? You snapped.

Nothing more to say.
DeathxShinigami
I mentioned attacking directly at Ekaru about Sync as well.

Way different than being bitter at someone.
Sync
your words don't even make sense

"I called you bitter. You snapped. I mentioned you attacking Ekaru. That's way different than being bitter"

:(
show more