forum

Jesterfest (DAY 1)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Drakari_old
Vote: No-lynch

For now, since I can't read people at all.
Rantai
Eh I kinda disagree with a Sync lynch.

If anything I'm more concerned about Lybydose pushing that hard already. Lyncher maybe, I mean Sync barely made a tell.
Salvage
unvote, vote Mianki
Sync
No, Rantai

You're wrong
Lybydose

Drakari wrote:

Vote: No-lynch

For now, since I can't read people at all.
so instead of posting useless filler, how about you comment on what's already been said?

ie salvage's plan, sync, etc
Sync
drakari is a jester
Rantai
Yeah no Sync. Get out of here.

Vote: Salvage

He's the only one I'm getting a non jester feel from.
Rantai
For the record I want to deny a jester win for as long as possible.
Ekaru

Salvage wrote:

ok so this is going to happen

Roleclaim: Rolecop

doctor protect me and i'll start outing jesters to leave them out of target, better yet if we hit mafia

any objections

1. Fuck you for being right in Kingmaker
2. You're claiming Role Cop. On Day 1. For the love of-
3. We do not have time for that plan. Just do the math. You're clearly good at mafia - after all, you outed 2 scum on D1 in Kingmaker - and know that that isn't a feasible plan. It's just a plan to waste the doctor's protection.
Salvage
you want to deny a jester win so you're marevellous plan is to lynch the role cop who can confirm them

seems legit
Salvage
i claimed rolecop d1 cause i know that if there is a doctor i can start avoiding jester lynches
Rantai
I'll take my chances with a slightly more confirmed town than the giant sewer pool of jesters.
pieguyn
roleclaim Jester
lololol

DxS, Mianki, Salvage, Backfire, Drakari - jester
Lybydose, Sync - mafia
Ekaru - lyncher

do I win
Mianki
pieguyn
Okay, serious time: For some reason, I really think Lyby is mafia. I'm not quite sure why. o.o
Rantai
How I see it is that for every town lynch we do we get 1 jester shot.
Rantai
No I'm pretty sure Lybydose is jester/indie simply for the fact he doesn't care if a jester is lynched. Only an indie would have such an attitude.
Salvage
this is just awesome, rantai is suggesting to lynch town and everyone follows him

lmao i really hope they don't achieve that cause those mafia approaches who success are really painfull to watch, worst tactics ever work above logic (same happened on Smalltown and Rantai is encouraging the same approach again)

if this works i'll laugh the hell out of how bad you people are, think before acting.
pieguyn
okay so that means Rantai is a jester

Since this game is a big WIFOM fest I'm just going to vote: Lybydose
Salvage
Rolecop alive being protected every night= Outs a Jester everyday (or a town, same result saying who we have to avoid lynching, or outs mafia for the win)

there isn't a good thing about killing the Role Cop other than getting weight out of the Mafia.
pieguyn
Oh what, 2 third parties? What the hell? That means Ekaru might really be a lyncher.

If he actually is I'll probably die of laughter :o

Jesters (6/12): DxS, Mianki, Salvage, Backfire, Drakari, Rantai
pieguyn
Ekaru, I see you sitting there and not posting

or does that mean you're a jester posing as a lyncher @_@
Rantai
Actually.

Unvote: Vote pieguy

At least Salvage is going to be useful to us later.
Backfire
Who should I investigate tonight?
Rantai
Salvage obviously.
pieguyn
inb4Rantai is the lyncher

Also, we already have 2 cops who roleclaimed day 1. I'm almost positive one or more is a jester and is just going to give us contradictory results later. Mashley tried that at one point but someone checked him. :?
Ekaru

Salvage wrote:

Rolecop alive being protected every night= Outs a Jester everyday (or a town, same result saying who we have to avoid lynching, or outs mafia for the win)

there isn't a good thing about killing the Role Cop other than getting weight out of the Mafia.
Ah, but there is such a thing as a Mafia Rolecop. How do we know that you aren't a Mafia Rolecop?

Ekaru, I see you sitting there and not posting

or does that mean you're a jester posing as a lyncher @_@
It's called "Reading and then deciding what to post." The thread's moving really fast, too.
Rantai
Hence we leave both of them alone. One is legit, the other is not. Both ways, you're a more comfortable lynch.
pieguyn
I wasn't entirely serious about that, since with so many jesters I can't tell anything o.o
Backfire
How about the two claimed cops cop each other .w.
Ekaru
Better yet, Backfire, Salvage, check each other and tell us what's what. If everything checks up then the doctor can start protecting Salvage every night; if neither is lying then we have two role cops and, as a result, the mafia can't really kill both of them in the same night.
Rantai
@Ekaru, mafia or not is irrelevant right now. I'd be more worried about the jesters. In this case mafia is actually useful and shouldn't be lynched unless there is a really low number of jesters.
Ekaru
So, with some sort of plan in mind...

unvote
Salvage
You'll have to take the risk of playing with a mafia rolecop then who would have the same need as you to not lynch Jesters

i'm not Mafia anyways but i'm just seeing it from your perspective, it gives town more pros than cons in either way
Rantai
Something Salvage and I agree on. What is this world coming to.
DeathxShinigami
Oh yeah, I'm the anti-alignment guy.

For the love of for once I'm Jester don't lynch me

Yes I'm roleclaiming
pieguyn
What's so bad about having a shared win anyway

IMO, there's probably one independent who wins when all the jesters are dead.
Rantai
It's the principle.

What fun is the jester game if no one cares if jesters win?
DeathxShinigami
Thread's gonna move fast cause Salvage is either whining too much about the way he wants it to bait you or waiting for a constant argument.
Dusty
uhh

Do you know for sure that rolecop tells you whether people are Jester? it might not in this setup
show more