1. osu! forums
  2. Other
  3. Off-Topic
  4. Forum Games
  5. Mafia

show more
posted
you want to deny a jester win so you're marevellous plan is to lynch the role cop who can confirm them

seems legit
posted
i claimed rolecop d1 cause i know that if there is a doctor i can start avoiding jester lynches
posted
I'll take my chances with a slightly more confirmed town than the giant sewer pool of jesters.
posted
roleclaim Jester
lololol

DxS, Mianki, Salvage, Backfire, Drakari - jester
Lybydose, Sync - mafia
Ekaru - lyncher

do I win
posted
Vote: Salvage
posted
Okay, serious time: For some reason, I really think Lyby is mafia. I'm not quite sure why. o.o
posted
How I see it is that for every town lynch we do we get 1 jester shot.
posted
No I'm pretty sure Lybydose is jester/indie simply for the fact he doesn't care if a jester is lynched. Only an indie would have such an attitude.
posted
this is just awesome, rantai is suggesting to lynch town and everyone follows him

lmao i really hope they don't achieve that cause those mafia approaches who success are really painfull to watch, worst tactics ever work above logic (same happened on Smalltown and Rantai is encouraging the same approach again)

if this works i'll laugh the hell out of how bad you people are, think before acting.
posted
okay so that means Rantai is a jester

Since this game is a big WIFOM fest I'm just going to vote: Lybydose
posted
Rolecop alive being protected every night= Outs a Jester everyday (or a town, same result saying who we have to avoid lynching, or outs mafia for the win)

there isn't a good thing about killing the Role Cop other than getting weight out of the Mafia.
posted
Oh what, 2 third parties? What the hell? That means Ekaru might really be a lyncher.

If he actually is I'll probably die of laughter :o

Jesters (6/12): DxS, Mianki, Salvage, Backfire, Drakari, Rantai
posted
Ekaru, I see you sitting there and not posting

or does that mean you're a jester posing as a lyncher @_@
posted
Actually.

Unvote: Vote pieguy

At least Salvage is going to be useful to us later.
posted
Who should I investigate tonight?
posted
Salvage obviously.
posted
inb4Rantai is the lyncher

Also, we already have 2 cops who roleclaimed day 1. I'm almost positive one or more is a jester and is just going to give us contradictory results later. Mashley tried that at one point but someone checked him. :?
posted

Salvage wrote:

Rolecop alive being protected every night= Outs a Jester everyday (or a town, same result saying who we have to avoid lynching, or outs mafia for the win)

there isn't a good thing about killing the Role Cop other than getting weight out of the Mafia.
Ah, but there is such a thing as a Mafia Rolecop. How do we know that you aren't a Mafia Rolecop?

Ekaru, I see you sitting there and not posting

or does that mean you're a jester posing as a lyncher @_@
It's called "Reading and then deciding what to post." The thread's moving really fast, too.
posted
Hence we leave both of them alone. One is legit, the other is not. Both ways, you're a more comfortable lynch.
posted
I wasn't entirely serious about that, since with so many jesters I can't tell anything o.o
show more