forum

Jesterfest (DAY 1)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Sync
I wonder if rantai is maf
Salvage
That's assuming some jesters want to risk their win to give the win to others since they will lose that power on later days and town will right asap know who all the jesters are making it much easier and taking everything out of the question, aka won't happen.
Quaraezha
Bandwagon
Vote: No Lynch

Sync
unvote vote Rantai
DeathxShinigami
Unvote
Vote: Sync
Sync
oh shit

unvote vote DxS
hahahaha omgus
DeathxShinigami
DYING TOGETHER

BYE GUYS
Sync
as a final note, I'd like to say that my only regret was not getting lewa lynched
Mashley
Wait wow people are still supporting a no-lynch. You're just supporting Salvage's inane plan for a 'perfect win'. And frankly, it's not happening. Almost half of the players are jesters, it's just unreasonable to think we can go through this game without lynching a few.
bmin11

bmin11 wrote:

I don't really care for the perfect win, but why throw away our shields AKA jesters? We can have more nights to perform our abilities if we just no-lynch and let them kill those jesters one by one.
Objection?
Rantai

Salvage wrote:

That's assuming some jesters want to risk their win to give the win to others since they will lose that power on later days and town will right asap know who all the jesters are making it much easier and taking everything out of the question, aka won't happen.
13 vs 11 (assuming mafia want to help town)

12 vs 10
11 vs 9
10 vs 8

etc etc. this assumes a jester is shot every night though. So yes some jesters will lose the game however if they follow a no lynch schedule they are guaranteed to lose no matter what because well, no lynches.

So jesteroonies, who's in?
Sync
I have a feeling Rantai is mafia trying to pose as a jester
Rantai
Already stated I am not a jester.

Basically how this is going to work, fellow indies is that we're going to break the trend. Instead of lynching scum, we're going to lynch town and mafia. It'll be glorious.
DeathxShinigami
I'm going to do whatever, throwing in newcomers into the mix makes it unreliable though.
Sync
unvote vote rantai
Rantai
You would.

Seriously though it is the best plan imo. Well unless you're town/mafia I guess.

But come on you kill joy.
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
Wishy-washy voting, Sync. Good job showing everyone that you're a jester.
Salvage
^

lol nice catch i didn't see that.

Also btw that jester thing is not gonna happen.

And the no-lynch situation is rejected by Mashley cause he's too much into the 'no lynch is the worst idea' thing that is usually applicable on most of the games, that's whats wrong with generalizing concepts, no lynch shouldn't be an option in this game if it wasn't good in any situation (it actually is on the last days sometimes but it can be used to help town in this game D1 and maybe D2)

I'd love to hear some valid arguments against it Mashley, cause i already gave several ones that says why is it good, otherwise ur oppenly playing against town the same way Rantai is.
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
Because I can:

Vote: Salvage
Rantai
That's the whole point. You see the indies don't HAVE to play with the town this game.

That's a general concept that can be thrown out the window because it's the majority that has the power.

Basically they are all presented with 2 choices. Follow town and get picked off one by one as they are copped or band together and deny a town/mafia win.

Up to you guys, but I like the sound of the second one.
Rantai
For the sake of fun and giggles I beseech you jesters and indie to rise up against our town oppressors and show them the power of the jesters (and indies).
Wojjan
vash bandwagoning on salvage
Rantai
Makes him pro-jester to me, good.

If you are anti-jester, you are to be lynched.
TBTE
Sign me up for Replacement.
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
I've said it before. I'm as town as town can be.
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
...wait. I just realized, that means nothing at this moment.

I honestly don't care who wins.
Swiftwolf Yellowtail

Swiftwolf Yellowtail wrote:

...wait. I just realized, that means nothing at this moment.

I honestly don't care who wins.
..as long as it's not mafia.
Wojjan

get the townie
vote: vash
Swiftwolf Yellowtail

Wojjan wrote:

get the townie
vote: vash
Yes, because I'm never townie. >_> (In your eyes, that is)
roufou
Vote: No-lynch

Im mean and won't simply let a survivor win by stating their wincon, scum should NK a jester if they want to win, if that wasn't obvious.
Rantai
^ clearly mafia.
roufou
If jesters are going to overthrow town and mafia, I'd rather cooperate with mafia for the first days instead of letting the jesters lynch us.
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
I'm gonna laugh really hard when this strategy goes to waste, 'cause in the long run, it's not that helpful at all.

I mean, sure, there are 11 jesters out there, but does that really mean you should give a damn that they're there? Nah. Going for a 100% no-lynch strategy doesn't necessarily mean that you'll get jesters every single time. Hell, even the mafia could do something like "Let's NK this guy" or "Let's NK that guy". It's all pointless for town to try to side with the mafia. I wouldn't even be surprised if Salvage IS mafia, to be honest.
Rantai
Vote Salvage and you may just be spared for now, guy.

Besides we'll need some townies to lynch the jesters. It's all down to if you want to co-operate or die by the hands of the mob.

And it's more hilarious this way.
Salvage
I propose two options for town and mafia if Jesters do really want to do what Rantai is doing.

We quickly do a No-Lynch and keep on going against the jesters denying that from happening, or we hammer the indie (possible jester too) and go on with the same idea ignoring that awfull plan.

So basically we can do a no lynch and i'll scan Rantai to make sure he's not a jester and lynch him tommorrow, and we can arrange here who Mafia should kill here, town and mafia should work together atleast till Jesters are a minimun of people .. or we can lynch Rantai asap and risk him being a Jester (i personally do not like this choice but it's one to take in mind).

Either the need of making a target for mafia to kill it's needed cause otherwise we'll be facing the same jester problem again tommorrow.

So here is my suggest: No lynch today, mafia kills Sync i scan Rantai.

any objections?
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
Even though he claimed survivor, and you want to lynch him.

Smart thinking, Salvage.

/sarcasm
Rantai
Again you don't have the majority, Salvage.

Even if you convinced every mafia and town to work with you, you'll be 3 votes short.
Salvage
?

explain that swift please cause i don't get what you mean .. we'd be lynching someone who isn't town and jester .. so it would help town also taking in mind he has anti town iniciatives he's suggesting.
Salvage

Rantai wrote:

Again you don't have the majority, Salvage.

Even if you convinced every mafia and town to work with you, you'll be 3 votes short.

activeness > mayoritiy.

bring them all up and we'll talk then
Rantai
--> implying town is active

Besides we have a week.

Also requesting a vote count somewhere please.
show more