Jesterfest (DAY 1)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Ekaru

Rantai wrote:

Ok time for a nap. Do the right thing and vote someone.
Oh, we have like a week to decide our final D1 vote. If somebody does seem suspicious - which is very likely - then I will change my vote. I'll stick with No-Lynch until that happens, though.
Salvage
yeah the possibility of being something to 'counter' no lynch based on nothing it's nothing that worths prevents doing it to be honest, i rather do that than having a ridicously high amount of chances to hit a jester

unvote, vote No-Lynch
Sync
let's just no-lynch the entire game
Ekaru

Sync wrote:

That'd be stupid. We do need to lynch mafia, and only need one day to get a rough idea of how many killers there are and for the role cops to start doing their jobs.
Backfire
If town wins, I will cry tears of joy and this will be the best game ever.
Jinxy
Shoot: Mukku
Jinxy
compulsive dayvig that can't talk until ive shot

sorry
Dusty
Uh oh
Dusty
Gotta go fast :(
DeathxShinigami
I wouldn't trust these rangers if I were you.
Salvage
that shoot actually helps quite a lot as long as it hits Jesters, i suggest you wait till we come across a target tommorrow that you can shoot, it'd be like a lynch without giving jesters the win
pieguyn
Yeah, that's exactly what I was thinking...

So I'd guess Jinxy is town at this point. o.o
Salvage
yes, i really much doubt he's mafia (we can't discard this btw), and if he's jester it wouldn't matter since we consider him as town and won't lynch him unless found mafia in any way.
Sync

Ekaru wrote:

Sync wrote:

That'd be stupid. We do need to lynch mafia, and only need one day to get a rough idea of how many killers there are and for the role cops to start doing their jobs.
unvote vote Ekaru
Ekaru

Sync wrote:

Ekaru wrote:

unvote vote Ekaru
Reasoning, please.
Sync
you are mafia
Ekaru

Sync wrote:

you are mafia
Says the one who claimed mafia.
Sync
i didn't claim mafia
Ekaru

Sync wrote:

i didn't claim mafia
*checks thread again* This is confusing.

Nonetheless you voted for yourself.
Sync
even more reason to vote for you
show more