forum

Tablet lifespan

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Henta1KamiSama
What is the typical lifespan of a tablet while playing osu. I have a wacom intuos tablet
Wishes
Very long. A good quality tablet should last you for years.
dung eater
Nibs and tablet cover go bad really fast if you drag with big area.
Topic Starter
Henta1KamiSama
I do drag. it's the most comfortable way for me to play
dokidokidok
Dragging would wear the nib of the pen pretty quickly but there are usually extra nibs when you buy the tablet but all in all hovering gives your tablet a longer life span lol
Chintam

dokidokidok wrote:

Dragging would wear the nib of the pen pretty quickly but there are usually extra nibs when you buy the tablet but all in all hovering gives your tablet a longer life span lol

Yeah, dragging wears down the nib quickly. It is possible to massively increase the lifespan if you put a glass screen protector on the tablet. This massively reduces the friction, and it feels more like gliding than dragging.
Topic Starter
Henta1KamiSama

Chintam wrote:

dokidokidok wrote:

Yeah, dragging wears down the nib quickly. It is possible to massively increase the lifespan if you put a glass screen protector on the tablet. This massively reduces the friction, and it feels more like gliding than dragging.

can you give me some recommendations. I don't know anything about protectors and dont want to go out and just buy some random one.