forum

[resolved] osu demo songs didn't install

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Winnyace
they simply didn't installed at all. weird thing is that I can see the game is trying to download and insert them in game, but it can't. I tried reinstalling the game but the same story. any help?

a few screenshots:

Death
Can you try switching to Cutting Edge and providing the network.log and runtime.log in your osu! folder after sitting on this screen for a bit.

Make sure nothing osu! related is being blocked in your firewall or antivirus software.

Restart your computer if you haven't already.

Give these things a try:
  1. Flush DNS
  2. Release/Renew IPConfig
  3. Restart your modem/router
Topic Starter
Winnyace

Death wrote:

Can you try switching to Cutting Edge and providing the network.log and runtime.log in your osu! folder after sitting on this screen for a bit.

Make sure nothing osu! related is being blocked in your firewall or antivirus software.

Restart your computer if you haven't already.

Give these things a try:

1. Flush DNS
  2. Release/Renew IPConfig
  3. Restart your modem/router
Sorry for the lack of updates, but I had a bit of work to do. Anyway ,I tried everything and my game still didn't install them.
Death
There did seem to be an issue with the default maps, it does seem to be fixed now in case you need to install the game again in the future.
Topic Starter
Winnyace

Death wrote:

There did seem to be an issue with the default maps, it does seem to be fixed now in case you need to install the game again in the future.

Ok. Good to hear that.