LeStalker
EneT
Voice chat with friends.
Garpo

EVERY TIME
Treekii
Pringle
This thread is gold.

Hmm, what made me laugh today was the fact that I have a lot of work to do and I'm spending my time reading the osu forums instead.

pls
HaruryuuSan
The Indian community.
EneT
Me and my friends were joking about downloading more RAM and we came across this comment from a youtube video:

"GUYS THIS IS BULLSHIT IT DOESNT WORK! HERE'S MY STORY ON WHAT HAPPENED! After I watched this video, I thought "neat, time to download me some ram". So I downloaded the Ram. Then this FUCKING BULLSHIT happens. My computer transforms into this guy who like a cop. I stabbed him, but he basically just absorbed the fucking knife. It's like he was made of metal or something. I start running away as fast as I can. Some fucking dude driving a motorcycle grabs me and puts me on the back. Dude says to me "come with me with me if you want to stay alive" or something like that. He starts getting shot at and shit but he doesn't feel pain or something. It's fucking crazy. Eventually he like uses his guns and shit to kill the cop guy. Then he decides to melt himself while he gives me a thumbs up which I thought was okay. Then I went home. DON'T FUCKING DOWNLOAD THIS SHIT."
Renevant
DeletedUser_3905941
a1l2d3r4e5d6
EneT
Good ol' banter with friends, making fun of each other then picking on one specific person.
Flanster
Gets on bus, sits down, woman next to you is playing My Talking Angela.
Kouya-
Wondering if I saw the same person from before at a local bus stop .

I was trying to get a good look at him to make sure without making it seem awkward .

I didn't realize he was doing the same thing .

he then choked on his Gatorade and said "sorry but I was looking at something"

He looked away quickly and from there I can see how red his face was afterwords .

To funny. . .puk puk puk
Treekii
Playing MK with friends
Rio-
Mafuuu
A certain twitch stream of an otome game.
Varetyr
HaruryuuSan
Classmates
Birdy
Billiards. Pool. Whatever it's supposed to be called. "That one game with the 8-ball".

Because 8-ball is where the real salt was. But it was fun, just like the past 5 or so days.
trebby
Ananda
read a meme comic :p
Kouya-

CuboidBeats wrote:

GSG95

bots rushing mid
Varetyr

WOW
and I thought it would be just another Guren no Yumiya effect
drum drum
Mahogany
Some person making dumb names and trying to troll millhiore's twitch chat
HaruryuuSan
Classmates as usual
Renevant
EshkushMeh xD
Another random conversation with my friends
drum drum
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Cards Against Humanity.

And...

drum drum wrote:

https://imgur-archive.ppy.sh/nVp8cCE.gif
Mafuuu
I ran into a column because I was too lazy too step aside. I don't know what I expected to happen.

drum drum wrote:

https://imgur-archive.ppy.sh/nVp8cCE.gif
This is adorable.
Ayesha Altugle
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Reviews in Steam.
Renevant
drum drum
Ayesha Altugle
Kouya-
Shokugeki no Soma

Just watched Episode 11 to haha
KatouMegumi
Roleplaying chat with trough the wall character ability... And some r34 seen with that ability...
That made me TOTALLY laugh for days!
show more