show more
Raisha Millenia

laugh so hard
0taku
Watching Outbreak Company in biology class
TakuMii
umm
Blanky
Grisaia no kajitsu eroge nickname scene.
La Volpe
They played Darude - Sandstorm at the gym.
Kouya-
When one of your classmates tell your teacher that he looks like Gibby from iCarly .
TheNekoNextDoor
I think a lot of you heard about us getting the tail end of Hurricane Gonzalez. Well, it hit my area today, and struck first while I was in Art.
While it struck, my friend pointed something out to me. The wind was so strong that the birds were flying backwards, and it looked hilarious. X'D
Flanster
the game "Sleeping Dogs". The scripting is just so funny.

First minutes of playing the game and the mission glitched, me and some other guy were running from the cops, at one point he just stops running and the mission wont continue, cops just catch us and cant go further. NICE START.

Goes to a club, talks to bouncer to let me in and he lets me in.
I open the doors but my character decided to break em with force.
After that the screen started blurring which ofcourse meant mission failed and I expected your usual reason.
Though the reason was "You attacked the bouncer." I DIDNT EVEN TOUCH HIM WOW

Finds a statue, goes back to martial arts school to return, Car hits fence, bounces into the air like a movie explosion, goes back to the ground and then bounces again into the sky, glitching the game, to reload the screen, which is just the same view with no controls or anything, had to go into main menu and back.

OHGOD WHY ARE YOU MAKING ME LAUGH SO LOUD AT 1AM.
Fabi
This scene from Nisekoi!

TheNekoNextDoor
We had a "wear it pink" day today at school and then my house leader (who's a dude btw) came in with fairy wings.
I'm not joking. He had a wand and everything. XD
Birdy

TheNekoNextDoor wrote:

We had a "wear it pink" day today at school and then my house leader (who's a dude btw) came in with fairy wings.
Reminds me of the sleepy day at our school, when some people (including me) really dedicated their outfits for the day. Best day ever.
TheNekoNextDoor

Static Noise Bird wrote:

TheNekoNextDoor wrote:

Reminds me of the sleepy day at our school, when some people (including me) really dedicated their outfits for the day. Best day ever.
Ha, non-school uniform days are the best. :lol:
Trash Boat
for me that's like every time so yeah
silmarilen
Birdy
She typoed "feminazi".

OT: My randomly random dream made me laugh internally afterwards. My dreams are really fucking weird always, as many of you would/could know already, but this one is definitely in the top list now.
Foxtrot

silmarilen wrote:

I struggle with this everyday. I just want to reblog shit art in peace...

"I want your donations, but" yes she is indeed a strong, independent woman who needs no man.
Birdy

god fucking fuck
HaruryuuSan
A math problem that I couldn't solve.
I've been working on it the whole day and then finally realized that there was a printing error.
Gumpy
Anime.
Rio-
billy96
#indonesian drama
Xtrmite
A saw a goat on Youtube.
Ceph23
Playing prop hunt with friends.
It's really entertaining.
Kouya-
When your rank number is 12345 ~

Foxtrot
Factorial
Badly photoshopped images...
Birdy
I was making a CTB map of a Japanese song.

Breaking down the joke for those who don't know me at all: I hate mapping CTB. I highly dislike the majority of Japanese music.
Raisha Millenia
TheNekoNextDoor
Gumpy

TheNekoNextDoor wrote:

this
TheNekoNextDoor

Gumpyyy wrote:

TheNekoNextDoor wrote:

this
There's another version that's just as funny.
Exw
Raisha Millenia

from 9GAG
Flanster
Dracool_old_1
AgrarianSkyX
Me and the Bae in math class today haha :P
Yes, just said ^ deal with it 8-)
Athrun
When you are running home because you need to go to the toilet.
And then when you get in, you realize that you forgot to turn off the alarm...

And this: http://twilightvestige.tumblr.com/post/ ... ght-thomas
Varetyr
Foxtrot
TheNekoNextDoor
show more