Sal32
Official cop hat :O
Blue Stig
Trash Boat

Sal32 wrote:

Official cop hat :O
im Trash Boat and i approve this post :D
slithien
the Gaki no Tsukai no laughing earth defense force batsu game. Here's a clip of a good part :s
Corin
Almost completely lost my voice and now I actually have to put effort into talking.
Makes me laugh when I get like this because I have a very deep voice and it makes me sound like a 12 year old kid going through puberty (Sounds like my voice is breaking)
You'll be hearing me talk then all of a sudden in a much higher pitch say something. Absolutely hilarious
Birdy
Flanster
Foxtrot
Chiuyo
My friend. She's actually dumb but in a good way. She said something like ''Were about to write about Japan, and now we need to go to Japan to learn chinese.'' .____________________.
Trash Boat
its not dumb, its innocent
Magnolia
dkun

HandHeldPillow wrote:

I lol'd so hard
Birdy
NotEvenDoomMusic

Static Noise Bird wrote:

gold
Piine
At school and currently was playing a review game with a couple of idiots who don't know The Atlantic Slave Trade.... and laugh at the answer they have gave.....
Lady Gaga for what the Americans got.....and this is suppose to be a college course
[ Stellar ]
My mediocre grades in school.
ruminine
Some funny actings during my English class
KlowdNyne
a random funny commercial lol
Chiuyo
I have so many things on my mind right now that I forgot my own mothers birthday..
I just felt sad when I told her that I forgot, so she threw cake on my face and told me not to worry. D:
Critical Dude
Lewder
Flanster

Veera wrote:

I have so many things on my mind right now that I forgot my own mothers birthday..
I just felt sad when I told her that I forgot, so she threw cake on my face and told me not to worry. D:
d'aww
Yocake
Snow yesterday... tmr==> no school...
Chiuyo

LoliFlan wrote:

Veera wrote:

d'aww

She's so cute. ^-^
Jordan
Saw this guy at the gym with a defined and muscular torso having the worst case of chicken legs I've ever seen in my life. I was literally going to burst out in front of him he looked hilarious
Rio-
Goat Simulator
Trailer

Lancelot

Critical Dude wrote:

ELIZABETZ!
also
MAYO-SAN!
slithien
I saw a midget riding a bicycle
Trash Boat
slithien

Trash Boat wrote:

http://giveadamn.co.uk/

thanks slithien
give me damn's pls
Varetyr
Sal32
Trash Boat
lol
Sal32
Trash Boat
birra
I thought my uncles came home and I walked lazily with a towel around my neck and a tab on my hand until I saw that it was actually a guest, and I histerically screamed "WAAAAAAAA!!!" /)__- idk why I laughed instead of feeling like a dummy after the guest went away wwwwwww
Birdy
show more