forum

E3: Off-Topic Edition 2018

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Mara

Off-Topic Edition 2018
2017 Edition

In about a week, the shitfest that is called E3 is starting once again. It's an event where big companies try to show off some cool games but ends up embarrasing themselves forever. Just like last year, we will be watching these terrible presentations, trying to predict the future, share our thoughts about the show and attempting to get that bingo. Again, shit event -> shit thread -> Off-Topic. It's the only logical solution here, folks.

Schedule (9th June - 12th June)
Saturday 18:00 UTC - EA
Sunday 20:00 UTC - Microsoft
Monday 2:00 UTC - Bethesda
Monday 3:00 UTC - Devolver Digital
Monday 17:00 UTC - Square Enix
Monday 20:00 UTC - Ubisoft
Monday 22:00 UTC - PC Gaming Show
Tuesday 1:00 UTC - Sony
Tuesday 16:00 UTC - Nintendo

Here is this year's E3 report card. It is highly recommend to fill before and during the event even if it feels like huge effort. After all, it looks really good once it is finished and you can see your expectations and huge disappointments as a whole. If you feel like writing text in an image is too much, you can always do a spreadsheet instead. Here's what mine looked last year!

I will also be working on those bingo cards before the event starts, so get ready to ask one in few days. Surely a lot of the old squares will return but I will be mixing it up with even more craziness. Either way, welcome to the pre-E3 thread.
Stefan
big gay
johnmedina999
I can't wait for the Elongated Emasculation Exhibition to start!

But in all seriousness, I'll be sure to watch the Sony one (because sonyfag), Square Enix (for news on KH3), and Nintendo, to see if there will be any 3DS games worth getting that weren't in Nintendo Direct. I know the Switch will be the primary focus of it, but I still have my hopes up (a decision that I will surely regret later).

Puyo Puyo Chronicle western release when
Topic Starter
Mara
I will most likely be watching everything except Sony's due to work.
FuZ
ok

levesterz
I cant wait for that kh3 news
johnmedina999
Eh I'm bored, might as well fill out this report card.

btw Mara you misspelled "11th" on the date for the PC Gaming Show column.
roshan117
i wonder if EA's presentation will be a trainwreck this year too
Topic Starter
Mara

johnmedina999 wrote:

btw Mara you misspelled "11th" on the date for the PC Gaming Show column.
I didn't create it but just noticed that. I guess anon was really sleepy when doing this.
Green Platinum
I just want something to make good use of the Switches portability. Animal Crossing or main series pokemon RPG ideally.
Zain Sugieres

Actually nintendo will probably be Splatoon battle royale
Naimae
WHERES MY ACE COMBAT 7 RELEASE DATE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Comfy Slippers
Death stranding babyyyyy
abraker
owh

edit: 14
bobbathan
This'll probably be a long shot, but all I want is a western release date for Phantasy Star Online 2. The game looks AMAZING (especially the character creation. I love games with character creation), but the current method of installing the game seems way too complicated.
kai99

bless u mara
and tbf i dont follow gaming industries cept for like nintendo but i enjoy this e3 experience

itd be dope if nintendo had like a pikachu themed switch console
and from observation from the sheet last year i guess i got the pokemon part correct haha super excited
Endaris
Oh, is it time again
Kaionacho
Oh boy
ColdTooth
I never got to do these, but some of them I will be at work unfortunately, looking at you nintendo.

Topic Starter
Mara
Bingo cards are almost ready, ping me on Discord if you want to pre-order one for 5999,99€.
Serraionga
e

of course nintendo is going to be last

and of course it's gonna be livestreamed in a day/hour i won't be able to watch anything in any capacity

nice
ColdTooth

Mara wrote:

Bingo cards are almost ready, ping me on Discord if you want to pre-order one for 5999,99€.
Rip off. I'll make my own, and better! gets off of seat and jumps on desk like a toddler
abraker

Mara wrote:

Do you except cash by pigeon mail?
Foxtrot

i got no responsibilities so i'll be able to catch all of it at least
Zain Sugieres
theres going to be total war three kingdoms set in china im now hyped af pls give me china total war right now

oh and also new catherine game more succubus action hell yeha
ColdTooth
johnmedina999

ColdTooth wrote:

https://twitter.com/XboxAustralia/status/1005023629321515009

What
lmao this is great
abraker

ColdTooth wrote:

https://twitter.com/XboxAustralia/status/1005023629321515009

What
Topic Starter
Mara
EA's show is starting in about 4 hours. I've got the bingos ready for you folks.
B1rd
Wake me from my slumber when Mount and Blade: Bannerlord is released, otherwise, I don't care too much about the (((gaming industry)))
B1rd

Zain Sugieres wrote:

theres going to be total war three kingdoms set in china im now hyped af pls give me china total war right now

Every Total War title past Shogun 2 sucks.
Zain Sugieres

B1rd wrote:

Wake me from my slumber when Mount and Blade: Bannerlord is released, otherwise, I don't care too much about the (((gaming industry)))
2028 release date

B1rd wrote:

Zain Sugieres wrote:

Every Total War title past Shogun 2 sucks.
I've heard some pretty good stuff about total war warhammer and rome 2 was shit bc of the setting once total war goes to china its gonna be great
Topic Starter
Mara
EA didn't have a lot to offer.
johnmedina999
Didn't get to see it, but Bethesda is coming up in four hours.
Caput Mortuum
hyped for Fallout 76
Foxtrot
microsoft conference was amazing. is this real life?
keremaru
thread title says off-topic edition
where's the ecchi eroge extra 3-some at then
show more