forum

I keep switching tapping style >.>

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
NoPengoo
When I first started playing osu! i fully alternate. I don't know why but it I was comfortable with it. But a few months later i decided to switch to single tap because the way i alternate doesn't look impressive at all. ( If you don't how i full alternate, imagine placing two fingers on the A and S key and NEVER lift your wrist, and after you hit the key, your fingers stays there until it is switched to the other one.)

I also realized how accurate single taps help in jumps on 3* maps. But when i started playing 4-5* maps, i AGAIN switched back to full alternate and this tapping style helped so much because i was having trouble with the fast jumps on 4-5* maps. And now im here switching back to single tap but instead of using my middle finger, i used my index. Although it was really uncomfortable to play at first, i got used to it and now i can handle long jumps on 4* maps and my accuracy got slightly better. Switching to index was a big change in all my tapping styles because it affected my streaming.( i could stream just fine when i full alternate ) When you full alternate, you don't have to worry about which finger has to start first.( In this case, i have to always start my streams with my index because im single tapping instead. )

This has been bugging me for a while now because i feel like going back alternating. Is it a bad thing to constantly change my tapping style? Is it common that people do this too?
Ninonuko
Most top players could do both single tap and alternate.
Also if you want to learn single tap make sure you could start stream with either index or middle or it will give you trouble on heavy tap maps.
DXPOHIHIHI
Lmao only noobs get tired on 4-5* jump maps + ai have a very hard ass to tap keyboard(HP)
D_Loomz

szkiller wrote:

Lmao only noobs get tired on 4-5* jump maps + ai have a very hard ass to tap keyboard(HP)

U are a noob too.
VinZentVanDough

DLoomz wrote:

szkiller wrote:

U are a noob to.

oof