forum

Should I switch to cookiezi's singletapping style?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
DXPOHIHIHI
Idk it feels weird when I do cookiezi's tapping style because my mid finger is my dominant. Should I give it a shot?
b3s1r
You should play the way you feel the most comfortable. Imitating a pro's play stile does not necessarily make you better.
Endaris
don't play like Cookiezi, be Cookiezi
KupcaH
Get your own brain
worst fl player

KupcaH wrote:

Get your own brain
Wishes
I think if you're single tapping with middle finger there is no point to using that tapping style since it's mostly for stable single tapping anyway? Iirc?

Unless you hold the thumb against the middle finger instead, but you can't stream like that so eh, I'd say you shouldn't use it.
Topic Starter
DXPOHIHIHI

Wishes wrote:

I think if you're single tapping with middle finger there is no point to using that tapping style since it's mostly for stable single tapping anyway? Iirc?

Unless you hold the thumb against the middle finger instead, but you can't stream like that so eh, I'd say you shouldn't use it.

Well you can't say that since I haven't tried it yet, maybe I'll ive it a week or a month and if I see improvement then I'll stick with it

You will never know if you don't try
Henta1KamiSama

b3s1r wrote:

You should play the way you feel the most comfortable. Imitating a pro's play stile does not necessarily make you better.

I agree with this, I play altermatimg fingers. im not the greatest but it's the most comfortable way for me.