NaomiMinette
Lol, should I change the title to "Annoyed at the Rhythm Heaven games"? :P
DeathxShinigami
doo wop, doo wop.
Topic Starter
NaomiMinette

DeathxShinigami wrote:

doo wop, doo wop.
That one wasn't as annoying... I guess (though the sequel was really annoying to get a Superb/Perfect on).
Fight69
I've played and finished the Japanese version of this game.

At least we don't need to understand japanese to play it properly, it's really easy to understand how to play.
Topic Starter
NaomiMinette
I wish I had the Japanese version... The English translations throw some of the games off ._.
Ekaru

Blazevoir wrote:

On a side note: anyone got tips on how to get a Superb/Perfect for the games they're in? The "Into you" parts are easy to figure out, but other than that...
Your problem appears to be that you aren't good with swing rhythms. Listen to the songs on youtube and practice tapping out a 1/3 rhythm while doing so. 1-23, 1-23, 1-23, 1-23, 1-23, 1-23. Do that and you should eventually get the hang of that game.

Before you ask for my credentials, I have all 50 medals and Perfects on Remix 6 and Remix 9. ;P

EDIT:
I wish I had the Japanese version... The English translations throw some of the games off ._.
No, they do not. You just need to practice the games until you get the hang of their rhythms. If they threw some of the games off then I would not have been able to get all 50 medals in less than 24 hours of getting the game without any real issue. >.>;
Topic Starter
NaomiMinette
Did you even compare the Japanese and English vocals?
m980
As long as the rhythms are the same (and they are), I don't see a problem.

All I see here is a weeaboo. lrn2rhythm
Topic Starter
NaomiMinette
I'm not even being weeaboo. The vocals really do throw me off. I wouldn't even be posting this thread if I figured out the rhythm.
Ekaru

Blazevoir wrote:

I'm not even being weeaboo. The vocals really do throw me off. I wouldn't even be posting this thread if I figured out the rhythm.
And that's why I told you the rhythm. It's a swing rhythm. 1/3 and all that jazz. Tricky at first but easy once you get the hang of it.
Topic Starter
NaomiMinette
I'll try again later then.

EDIT: Zzz... Still no luck on Love Rap 1 and 2, but I still get a Superb (NOT Perfect) on the Remixes they appear on.
Derekku
Yeah, I prefer the "daisuki" "maju daisuki" over "into you" "crazy into you" and such, but I still really like both versions of Remix 9 o3o
Topic Starter
NaomiMinette
If by both versions, you mean the song itself, I don't mind. If you mean the words said during the rapping parts... well... I still couldn't figure out the exact timing, but I somehow got by with a Superb.
MMzz
I can play this game without the music, it's that easy V:

I have all perfects on the DS version lol.

But I'm excited to play the Wii version if I can ever get my hands on it.
(/doesn'thaveawiioranyfrindswithone)
bmin11
oh god I could never perfect that ping-pong orz
Topic Starter
NaomiMinette
2nd Ping Pong game was WAY, TOO, LONG! DX It's way too easy to break a Perfect on it ;~;
bmin11
Topic Starter
NaomiMinette

bmin11 wrote:

Hmm... Wonder what other songs there are... (And I'd try out the program, but I can't understand Japanese x.x)

*later, sees Taiko stuff -> wonders if any of them are used in beatmaps yet*
mega_mac
walao... nice one!
DerekMcD
This week, I found rumors leaked and there's Rythmn Heaven 3Dance coming up.
Topic Starter
NaomiMinette
It wouldn't surprise me if they made Rhythm Heaven/Tengoku for the 3DS, but seeing a link/pic would be nice (not saying you should provide one now, I'm just saying I wish they'd officially announce something).