1. osu! forums
  2. Other
  3. Video Games
show more
posted

Blazevoir wrote:

I'm not even being weeaboo. The vocals really do throw me off. I wouldn't even be posting this thread if I figured out the rhythm.
And that's why I told you the rhythm. It's a swing rhythm. 1/3 and all that jazz. Tricky at first but easy once you get the hang of it.
posted
I'll try again later then.

EDIT: Zzz... Still no luck on Love Rap 1 and 2, but I still get a Superb (NOT Perfect) on the Remixes they appear on.
posted
Yeah, I prefer the "daisuki" "maju daisuki" over "into you" "crazy into you" and such, but I still really like both versions of Remix 9 o3o
posted
If by both versions, you mean the song itself, I don't mind. If you mean the words said during the rapping parts... well... I still couldn't figure out the exact timing, but I somehow got by with a Superb.
posted
I can play this game without the music, it's that easy V:

I have all perfects on the DS version lol.

But I'm excited to play the Wii version if I can ever get my hands on it.
(/doesn'thaveawiioranyfrindswithone)
posted
oh god I could never perfect that ping-pong orz
posted
2nd Ping Pong game was WAY, TOO, LONG! DX It's way too easy to break a Perfect on it ;~;
posted
posted

bmin11 wrote:

Hmm... Wonder what other songs there are... (And I'd try out the program, but I can't understand Japanese x.x)

*later, sees Taiko stuff -> wonders if any of them are used in beatmaps yet*
posted
walao... nice one!
posted
This week, I found rumors leaked and there's Rythmn Heaven 3Dance coming up.
posted
It wouldn't surprise me if they made Rhythm Heaven/Tengoku for the 3DS, but seeing a link/pic would be nice (not saying you should provide one now, I'm just saying I wish they'd officially announce something).