abraker
OH NO

THE FLASHBACKS

THAY ARE COMING BACK!!!!
levesterz
pentaqola
am i late for the funeral?
TeeArctic1
It was all your fault Abraker. You could have prevented its death. IT ONLY WANTED TO LOVE YOU AND YOU TREATED IT LIKE GARBAGE. And now, may you suffer its spiteful haunting for all eternity, knowing just how easily you could have prevented its demise
Topic Starter
abraker
rest assured I am treating my current one better
TeeArctic1
And yet the old one withers in the grave, its jealousy growing by the minute. Soon it will devour all
Topic Starter
abraker
I never buried the corpse. oops
Meah
Since it's plastic, you can recycle it
TeeArctic1
You fool, then its essence shall spread to hundreds of plastic objects all over the world. You'll never know when you might encounter a piece of the cursed digital typewriter
Meah
Plastics are surely spread, most of them are human
TeeArctic1
Of course, how could I forget our synth companions?
Meah
I'm not one of them son
I'm pure and honest
TeeArctic1
Exactly what a synth would say, by Atom! You're one of them, aren't you?
Meah
I'm a slime desu
TeeArctic1
Ah ok, just keep building your harem then
Westonini
I'm really liking this second season. Props to the writers for really fleshing out Meah's and TeeArctic1's characters this time around. This season's dialogue reveals more about Meah's mysterious past as well as providing some insight to the two character's thought-processes, knowledge, and reactions to each other. Good job guys, super excited for the next episode! 👍👍👍
Topic Starter
abraker
Let's just hope it works
leftforkilling
wait a second i have the same keyboard as you
Lights
rip abraker's keyboard
Tad Fibonacci

Lights wrote:

rip abraker's keyboard

I'm gonna eat your babies.
samX500

Lights wrote:

rip abraker's keyboard

How cruel can you possibly be? abraker has been truly scarred by the loss of his dear and precious keyboard and has made this thread as a way to pay his respect to it and finally be able to move on and go back to his old life. Why would you remind him of this tragedy after a two year? Have you not seen how he reacted the first time a person as cruel as you tried to remind him of this horrible incident?
clayton
we will never forget you