forum

[CLEAR] SliderB color thing

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
-Yuno Gasai-
Problem : Ok so basically I was trying to make a black & white skin which I find out how to do without much problems. BUT now my actual problem is that I was having difficulty reading the approach circle so I made the combo1 : 255,0,0 but my sliderB tinted to it when I actually wanted it black and white. So to fix that I disabled both settings in osu! and skin.ini but now I get this...

Screenshot showing the problem : https://gyazo.com/52d0b215555ad4b3794c71b4af7dcfe6

Question : So this is a problem...Now I feel like since I disabled tinting option the only thing osu! did was reverting colors which isn't what I wanted. So I'm wondering is it possible to make the sliderB back to black & white without having to change my combo1 color? I heard you had to make a full color .png file but for which part of the sliderB ??

Situation : Right now to put this problem out of my head I just made empty files of all sliderB part but this result as me playing with my sliderfollowcircle which isn't reallly uhh natural.

Any help would be appreciated and feedback fast as well. If you find this thread and do not know what to say to help me out just don't...I'm going to be refreshing this page a lot and I don't want to get over excited for nothing. Also if you know how to help me be very specific.

PS : I basically want the "blue part" to be white but I don't know how to actually do that and this happens on default sliderB (without files of SliderB) and same for it with the same files as default (double checking)
Topic Starter
-Yuno Gasai-
Here come's the 30 minutes BUMP
Topic Starter
-Yuno Gasai-
Here come's the hour BUMP
Death
Don't bump your post every 30 minutes. Give people time to respond.
joseph1brown
Try AllowSliderBallTint: 0
Haskorion
Add this to your colours section:

[Colours]

SliderBall: 255,255,255

Only works if the tinting is disabled in the options.
Topic Starter
-Yuno Gasai-

Haskorion wrote:

Add this to your colours section:

[Colours]
SliderBall: 255,255,255
Only works if the tinting is disabled in the options.

Thank you! (https://osu.ppy.sh/help/wiki/Skinning/skin.ini) I'm so dumb it was right there. Tho I looked up many times around I never noticed it.