posted
Total Posts
show more
Keksi
becoming lvl 80 takes so long for me ;___;
silmarilen
i liked the amount of time it took to get to lvl 80
lolcubes
If you follow certain events, it doesn't take long to 80, at all.
Keksi
i heard about a route of 6 events where i could lvl up to 30 easily... dunno.,
yeahyeahyeahhh
You're just dumb/bad if you find leveling in this game difficult.
TKiller
I sorta dumbed out my leveling speed at first but then I got the whole point of event system and it really is a breeze.

Still not 80 though since I'm playing on a friend's account when he's not playing.

That's a really short time window considering we live in the same city :'D
Loctav
Sind I see no point in rushing, I am still 70.
I like the speed it has. Doesn't feel endless but also not too fast.
liamlifeless
I unintentionally slowed myself down in my levelling, since I started off playing a human necromancer (Level 60~ 70).
But I ended up getting a little bored of the play-style and found it a little tedious to play solo PvE.

I'm now levelling my Sylvari Guardian which I am liking a lot more, I'm en route to level 60.

On the subject, if anyone is looking for a guild on Whiteside Ridge give me a message either in game or on here, my character name is 'Meri Naitomea'.

Our guild is somewhat focussed on anime / manga fans, but it's not a requirement. ^^
TKiller
Oh man, leveling up to 80 once again once I hopefully purchase my own key is going to be so much fun.
silmarilen
doing sorrows embrace story mode atm :D
lolcubes
I actually haven't done any dungeons yet. Lagging behind on my quest as well (at lvl 66 one or something). I just went with the flow and circled around certain events too much haha. Well I had a lot of mats for crafted gear as a result, so whatever. :p
silmarilen
i only did my first dungeon at lvl 80, and im at uhm, lvl 72 story line quest or so?
also really low crafting atm, both below 200
lolcubes
Most of my levels come from crafting haha. I think I gained like 20 levels only by raising proffs to 400 lol.
Loctav
I did Ascalonian Catacombs, Caudecus Manor and Twilight Arbor in storymode so far. I seriously lack of people to enter those dungeons and I hate to run dungeons with randoms somehow. Can't await the guesting features. Would be a great opportunity to collect you all up to see, how successful we might be ;w;
silmarilen

lolcubes wrote:

Most of my levels come from crafting haha. I think I gained like 20 levels only by raising proffs to 400 lol.
lvling a crafting from 1-400 gives you 10 lvls, no matter which lvl you are atm
ive done catacombs, manor and sorrows embrace story
liamlifeless
Dungeon-wise I've only done the story modes for: Catacombs and Twilight Arbour.

I'm going to have to play the explorable mode for TA so much, I want the nightmare armour so bad!
lolcubes

silmarilen wrote:

lolcubes wrote:

lvling a crafting from 1-400 gives you 10 lvls, no matter which lvl you are atm
ive done catacombs, manor and sorrows embrace story
Yeah but I leveled 2 proffs. I was just estimating though, since whenever I was bored of doing something I went to craft things and levels were just flying by. :p
TKiller
Is there a way to disable helms from showing in charselect?
yeahyeahyeahhh

TKiller wrote:

Is there a way to disable helms from showing in charselect?
It's a bug, it's not supposed to if it's disabled in game ala gw1
Keksi
fuck dat just hit lvl 70 yesterday.. i am lvling so fast right now..

I could imagine hitting lvl 80 today.
Icyteru
my maths teacher:

lvl 80 on all professions

total of 13,000 gold.

teaches maths.
Tetsu_old
ArenaNet must really hate thieves. They nerfed him again in the latest update. Now even Dagger Storm can be interrupted, lol.
So, has anyone bought any of the new costumes?
Jinxy
I decided to make a new character, a Charr Warrior to play since I'm complete shit on my Sylvari Elementalist, and it's annoying how 2 of the records for the event require lv20-45 areas :/

I could probably hit 30 or so to get those records, but I wanted to take it slower this time. Ah well, I'll make another character to relax with I guess.

What makes a good Necromancer?
silmarilen

Tetsu wrote:

ArenaNet must really hate thieves. They nerfed him again in the latest update. Now even Dagger Storm can be interrupted, lol.
So, has anyone bought any of the new costumes?
yea i bought the mad king outfit
Tesu
Im trying this game
TKiller
So how were your Clock Tower runs?

Passed it in around 30 minutes but I got lucky and got moved to an empty instance quickly after first tries. I'm pretty bad at this.
South
any1 still play this?
silmarilen
i havent logged in since the halloween event
Tetsu_old

silmarilen wrote:

i havent logged in since the halloween event
Same here.
South
so ive been playing this A LOOOOOOOOOOOOOT recently and was wondering if i was not the only 1
silmarilen
you can be not the only one, if i feel like playing again (which i might if we play together)
South
whats your homeworld, im in stormbluff
silmarilen
no clue, it has been a while since i last logged in. ill go check it after it finishes patching.
also cant you play together cross server anyway?
Sey
Oh nice, the GW2 Thread is revived. I'm always up for this game! :oops:
South

silmarilen wrote:

no clue, it has been a while since i last logged in. ill go check it after it finishes patching.
also cant you play together cross server anyway?
yeah u can guest into homeworlds i forget the restrictions tho
silmarilen
"you may only guest in worlds in your home territory" well fuck
transfering costs 1800 gems, better start saving i guess
South
;w;
PyaKura
Bumping lol

Someone bought me this game for my birthday and I've played it for like, one week or so (before having to move stuff from my place to the other side of my country for college etc...), and am currently lv57. I feel like I've rushed through the levels a bit too fast, so should I start paying attention to crafting jobs ? I've picked Artificer and Tailor as I am an elementalist but I have no clue what to craft nor what to focus on statwise for now. Can someone experienced give me general (or detailed) advices ? A friend also told me to save my jobs until lv70 so I can get 80 easy or something.
BrokenArrow
I'M SO HYPED UP FOR THE NEW FEATURE PACK WHEN WILL WE FINALLY GET IT
PyaKura
I don't even know what we are supposed to get in this update lol
show more