Jinxy
Find a Rich Copper Vein \:D/
That's protected by a crapload of Skritt :/
That keep respawning before I can even start mining (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Seriously, the respawning is really ridiculous at times if you're alone
Noobita
anyone on Desolation?
Jinxy
The crafting does seem to need some work, especially around the levels just before you can refine a new material. In the example of Jewelcrafting, 50-75 was really slow, and only ways of exp gain was repetitive crafting of Malachite, Tiger Eye and Pearl accessories but after 75, I was powering through the levels thanks to Silver refinement and Copper Filigrees. 100+ in Jewelcrafting right now, and that's only because I ran out of Silver.
Icyteru
meanwhile, 5 copper pieces for each iron ore in trading post.
Jinxy
TP's still unreliable the last I checked, some guys complained they lost their stuff when it suddenly closes down.
Lybydose

JInxyjem wrote:

The crafting does seem to need some work, especially around the levels just before you can refine a new material. In the example of Jewelcrafting, 50-75 was really slow, and only ways of exp gain was repetitive crafting of Malachite, Tiger Eye and Pearl accessories but after 75, I was powering through the levels thanks to Silver refinement and Copper Filigrees. 100+ in Jewelcrafting right now, and that's only because I ran out of Silver.
you get to 75 almost entirely on discovery recipes, not making malachite/tiger eye/pearl
Jinxy
Oh wait, 25-50 was the slow one, at 50 I already had Copper Filigrees, derp

Yeah, at levels 45+ the only things that give exp are the Rings and Studs of the 3 jewels. At 50 onward it sped up insanely as I could use Garnets, Ambers and Turquoises again.

But yeah you just reminded me that I have not crafted a single copper amulet. Not that I need it, since adorned jewels were enough.
silmarilen
my current armor

i bet thats gonna protect me a lot
Noobita
watch out for your ציצים
yeahyeahyeahhh

silmarilen wrote:

my current armor
lol rockin same chest/shoulders. I went for the belly dancer look though

Nyquill
Playing with a couple of really old MMO friends that I pretty much haven't heard from in a year or two on Gate of Madness. Anyone else notice how much experience crafting gives you? I got the monthly experience survivor achievement just for leveling artificing lol.
Jinxy
Played Caudecus manor and realised how much of a glass handgun my elementalist was. I used my might combo to buff everyone, then get downed because the combo requires me to be unnervingly close to the enemy. Then I get revived, and instantly get downed again. Then I get up, and the game decides to cut the crap and kill me instantly. I don't even know how the hell that happened.

I might have to remake the build to have Earth traits, which would mean using DoT mainly.
yeahyeahyeahhh
25 air, 15 water, 30 arcane best build (for pvp though I guess)
Jinxy
I'm probably going to do strict PvE until I get bored, which is probably not going to happen for a while.

Hit lv 50 and did the story quests. I chose Order of Whispers, and my god that is a lot of risen

EDIT: Oh wow, don't attack chickens in Ebonhawke. Well, you can, just be prepared to run.
silmarilen

yeahyeahyeahhh wrote:

silmarilen wrote:

my current armor
lol rockin same chest/shoulders. I went for the belly dancer look though
none of my armor is transmuted tho.
yeahyeahyeahhh
still looks the same bro
Jinxy
Does anyone here play engineer? I'm thinking of a build that specializes in endurance recovery for a lot of dodging and immobilization, with some DoT. I might be overdoing the endurance part though, and only my Net Turret can reliably immobilize.

http://en.gw2codex.com/build/16658-dodg ... s-required

fuck all of that I'm going to stay underwater permanently and throw grenades, so much better than regular underwater weapons
yeahyeahyeahhh

Starting to farm CoF, almost 2 pieces. Dunno which PvE weapons I want, might just go craft myself.
silmarilen
im still not lvl 80 and i havent even entered a dungeon :P
yeahyeahyeahhh
You should, good exp, items, money.
Icyteru
I quit gw2 for a week to get my osu skills back.

Oh and what are your opinions on manipulating the economy? With a couple of silver, it's easier than it looks. Managed to get jute from 8 copper to around 18-40
silmarilen
jute for 8 copper? ive never seen it go for that low
Drakari_old

silmarilen wrote:

jute for 8 copper? ive never seen it go for that low
Obviously that's because aircon has been manipulating the prices up all the time.
Icyteru
Once upon a time.
yeahyeahyeahhh
Finished 2 of my cosmestic sets:

Loctav
Looks sexy.

Time for me to rush into the explorables and keep leveling my new elementalist <3
lolcubes
I actually tried some WvWvW today, and I was quite disappointed that I couldn't run it in more than 6 fps.
:(
Noobita

lolcubes wrote:

I actually tried some WvWvW today, and I was quite disappointed that I couldn't run it in more than 6 fps.
:(
i know that feel bro

1 fps
silmarilen
45 fps np. ive been playing wvw a lot, especially since i lvled to 80.
Loctav
Wvwvw runs with 70fps for me. But I can relate, because in BWE1 I still had my old laptop which even died at the character creation screen :'D
lolcubes
It bugs me because I run 60 fps vsync almost anywhere, except for major events and really packed battles. :(
Oh well, I guess I should really upgrade my PC sometimes...I do have a decent one though haha.

I also quit my char and leveling an elementalist now lol, it seems quite fun compared to warrior, no wonder everyone makes one heh.
Loctav
I wish guesting would be available. I would totally level up with you together D;
TKiller
Elementalist is just too easy to level with.

Combined with how easy leveling already is that's a good reason to get an elementalist on your account.
lolcubes
I found warrior easier to be honest. However elementalist is definitely more fun.
yeahyeahyeahhh
Enjoying my Mes/Eng way more in sPvP tourny though. I do fine on my Ele, but I have to work 10 times harder on my Ele than I do any other class.
Keksi
ranger and gladiator so hard to lvl

ranger lvl 36.. :( since 1 week

and i run wvwvw at 20-30fps
lolcubes
I got my warrior to 80 and took weaponsmithing. There is nothing better than a massive greatsword waiting for you every 10 levels, which turns stuff into paste just by pressing 2 once. :D
silmarilen
elementalist is fun in pve and wvw but in spvp they suck
my main (and only decent char) is an elementalist.
meteor shower on a zerg BOOM
Keksi
account got hacked.

support sucks :(((((

life end~
lolcubes
It's funny that every time I use dye remover on every piece I have, I always crash. D:
show more