show more
Wishes

SanzehPieeeee wrote:

Just curious. Btw mine is 9.5

I'm the same as you :)
ManuelOsuPlayer
My fav is from 7 to 8'5.
Where i perform better is 9 to 9'3.
There are some AR10 stuff what is really really enjoyable to play.
Rhyth8
Whatever fits the map really. Most the maps I like have around AR 6, because they always feel more laid back. High AR usually compensates for lots of overlaps, which can be odd to play. AR 6 is best experienced with CS 6 to me.
Oh Hyuk
9.3 we gang gang!
- e - v - b-
9.3-10
vinnicci
DXPOHIHIHI
9 - 9.2
Kiay
probably 9. 10 has always felt too stressy for me
Flyy
ar 9.8
Kondou-Shinichi
ar3-5
Kishuya
9.2-10, I can read ar 9 but it's a little slow for me. I really need to re-learn lower ars ;-;
Nattsun

KuroTX wrote:

9.2-10, I can read ar 9 but it's a little slow for me. I really need to re-learn lower ars ;-;

I'm pretty sure that you don't read at all.

OT: AR8
WakaiChitsu
9.6-10.3 I guess, can't read above anyway.
Brainage
Depends on the object density really, but for ~4-7 maps (what I usually play), I prefer AR9-10, with the exception of if the map has high CS (4.5+), then AR9 is more comfortable.
Buster
AR 3-8
Justified
9-9.3
-Makishima S-

Justified wrote:

9-9.3
Kirika
Honestly depends on what I am playing.
Nomod, 9.3-10 is fine.
DT, 8-8.7 is good.
HR, 9,9.5 otherwise the speed is a little too spooky.
mulraf
tbh i don't really care about ar as long as it's not far over 10. but i usually play nomod anyways so that's not a problem.
i think more of it as it has to fit? slow sections with ar 10 are horrible. lots of overlaps and ar8 are a horror (e.g. kuroko diff on monstrata's can do map while i do appreciate it as a gimmick). but if you utilize ar 8 like lots of old mappers did it, e.g. shinxyn, it becomes great. when you utilize ar10 with a very fast paced and modern map, like illness lilin (by kroytz), it becomes great. and if it's a 1* easy map then ar1 or ar2 may fit it and everyone will be able to play it regardless of its ar as long as the ar fits it. no need to view it so static.
Snow Note
AR7.5 ~ 9.4, depending on the difficulty & BPM of the map
Asryl
AR10.33, I readn't AR9 and I are DT scrub.
ProbablyOswald
I mainly play HDHR, so my favorite AR is within the range of AR10. I can kind of read AR8 and AR9, but anything below that is hard to read for me.
Vens
I prefer to do ar 9.8-10 when I play 6*+
>almost nobody can play EZDT
I also like doing ar <5 for some good reading showing-off. Also to impress literally everyone since EZDT players make up like 0.0000000001% of the osu population.
N0thingSpecial
My favourite is AR-15, she’s really cute >///<
KemZii
AR 8
Index
My favorite is 6~7.5 (Old maps!)
Blloopy
AR9. Although I can read AR7 to AR10 without much problem without mods.