forum

Coming back to osu help

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kishuya
Okay, so before anyone goes straight to the comment and says "Play more", let me explain. Basically, I've been on break from osu for almost a month now (with the exception of playing for like 10 mins once in awhile)and I really wanted to get back on track; while I understand that the only way to get back the previous skill I need to play more, I'd like someone to recommend me some new/old maps that could help me practice the current types of mapping (I've only just started to want to come back and I've heard that new PP changes have been rolled out, and because of this mapping has changed a bit (if not much), but still; While I have the option to relearn/regain my previous skill, I want to adapt it so that I can do things like technical maps, or having a better rythm sense etc.

If anyone could recommend me some maps that'd be great! :)
jungjushee
Try any of the recently ranked maps. For older maps, if you want jump practice, No title is always a good choice. Mapping seems to be pretty consistent, so if you play all of the recently ranked ones, you should get used to it pretty quickly.
OsuToothbrush
hard to recommend particular maps, best way to develop skill is to play all maps.

best course of action is to go on a huge download spree of all recent ranked maps and play through all for passes.

then go back and improve acc and combo. don't retry too much

if you want tech you can probably just search for SDVX and Camellia maps.

for recent mapping meta, pretty much sotarks cuz pp.

just play a shit ton and all the maps.
Frikandel
A month isn't a very long break. Really, just play and it will come back to ya.
Topic Starter
Kishuya

Frikandel wrote:

A month isn't a very long break. Really, just play and it will come back to ya.

Yeah, I know that I just want to take this chance to learn something new / Make the skills I had before better E.G: not mashing this time