forum

Do you drink energy boosting beverages?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Vish024
Sports drinks are well advertised, sports nuts will purchase something if they're favourite athlete is associated with it.

I drink tea.
Boom
I eat chocolate.It boost my power.
xRayne
I used to drink a lot of monster..but the past few years, i haven't really drank any energy drinks.
Dafydd
No, except for Gatorade. All other energy drinks I know can ruin my kidneys.
Capricore
Not a fan of caffeine.
I rely on sugar sometimes.
Accelerator-kun
Nope.
fuyuko-chan
No. Too sweet :3
Jelly
Actually no. Most of them taste really bad... Also, I am energetic without it XD
And It's not healthy :C
Gon

yea boi
Agnes
I usually have some Monster, but very rarely. Usually don't have much money afterward to afford any.

As for Shiirn, she drinks Red Bull. Dunno how.
Zelmarked
Got some monster rehab. Tea/lemonade/energy drink concoction. Tastes good.
OnosakiHito
And the name of god was coffee.
Soly
benguin
Coffee. I typically drink it in the morning to wake me up. I also enjoy the taste, so sometimes I'll just randomly have a coffee at some other random time of day x3 It's also a great beverage for when you're cold (and an iced coffee does you good if it's too hot). As for energy drinks, I've taken a single sip of various energy drinks...still don't like the taste of ANY of them. Tea is kind of hit or miss, some I like and some I don't.

@soly: nice post, would make a good Monster commercial geared towards the osu userbase xP
- Rikkukun -
DERO DORON DRINK!
Stefan
Energy Drinks becomes more and more sweet and it feels horrible in my stomache.
I perfer lemonade. R.I.P Red Bull ._.
Mara
I have only drank one can of energy drink.

It was Powerking, thanks to ethox.
vizzy
Can't handle Red Bull, shake easily. I drink soda/lemonade though.
benguin
I never had a liking towards lemonade, it was always too sour for me and I never liked the way it made my throat feel afterwards. I don't mind some variations of it though, like I can handle some strawberry lemonades and limeade usually isn't a bother for me.
Mogsy
The only times I really grab energy drinks are when I need a huge amount of energy for a short amount of time. Energy drink crashes are horrible.

So, instead, I just drink tons of coffee. Not because I'm addicted to caffeine, per se, but because I fucking love coffee.
Milli_old
Caffeine is bad for my stomach :<
Hiryuu_old
I've tried several products.. here are my thoughts:
Red bull is shit
Battery gives me a headache
Jussi energy drink would be suitable for cleaning windows
Starter tastes bad
Monster so far is the only decent one...i've had a few cans but not addicted to it
Maneuver
I can't....drink coffee or tea..... i'm allergic to it.. T.T~~

Water, lots of water when playing osu!, dunno y i feel hot after half an hour playing osu xD
Irisu_old
depends on the drink
Kanye West
Yes, I've had countless Red Bull shots before final exams.
XPJ38
No.

Water and peach iced tea ftw.
[BlinK]
I'm sensitive to caffene and sugar.
Still drink it. It just makes me bounce of the walls.
Yuugo
Coffee! But not specifically for osu! though. It has become my go-to drink when I'm at the university and at home I usually drink water.

programmers turn coffee into code they say
Birdy
Not for osu!, but to stay awake over nights~

Coffee mainly, rarely energy drinks anymore.
locoskull
Most flavors of Monster
animez15
COBRA!!
bagnz0r
I did. But I don't anymore.
I've got tangled in heart issues.
Mara
Coffee only, quite rarely.

My heart doesn't like them so much.
GeeNX
Yes I do
UnderminE

LunaticMara wrote:

Coffee only, quite rarely.

My heart doesn't like them so much.
Same.

I learned about my condition 3 days ago. I can't even drink coffee with a heart like this.
bagnz0r
So heart issues are pretty common nowadays, eh?
UnderminE
Kinda yeah. Mine is more like hypotension though. It affects both of my brains and my heart.
-Soba-

This is all I need to play osu :3
kikones34
All I drink before playing osu! is water. To prevent me dying from dehydration (?)
JonnyThatJonny

MMzz wrote:

Nope, they make me fall asleep.
I'm guessing you were trolling, but for some weird reason drinking coffee always makes me sleepy.

Monster is another story though. But I never tried it while playing Osu, might give it a shot someday.
show more