forum

Do you drink energy boosting beverages?

posted
Total Posts
show more
r-Beatz
No, caffeine makes me sleepy for some reason.
GeNJiii_old
Yes! xD hard song = NO FC easily, .

Hard song+MONSTER = easy FC xD
dkun

Rena-chan wrote:

Coffee.
COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE
someone has the right idea
Blue Stig
Coffee or tea in the morning and a vitamin water midday.

One day I had a double dose of coffee because I was really sleepy.
hoo boy...
vizzy
No because I usually shake like crazy after I drink one.
kinolee
I used to drink coffee before I switched to doing lines of raw caffeine.
xRayne
I used to drink so many of the Monster Energy drinks, it was crazy. But these days, that was like two years ago xD, I haven't really drank any, anymore :v

But along with osu!, i will mostly drink tea or water :v
I should really stop bringing beverages around my laptop .-.
Scarth
Really guys, tea is a mega caffeine hit.

3+ cups a day of tea for me, no coffee or other energy beverages.
Rokodo
Waryas
Got myself a few cans of monster khaos, its tasty
Zelmarked
I just put down one and my chest pains were more noticeable.

Fuck my life, literally.
those
Keep drinking that pussy, Rokodo.

I recall getting chest pains after I had consumed 3 Monsters in a day. I thought I was going through cardiac arrest, but that wasn't the case. Since then, I made sure not to take more than one a day. Though, I have coffee more than anything now, but it doesn't have much effect on my osu! performance.
Cuddlebun
I'm one of the only people I know who don't drink any sort of energy drink or coffee. Both make me vomit.

Seriously though most energy drinks smell like cancerous death. I don't know how people can smell it and still drink it
Vish024
Only red bull and V here.

Otherwise tea is the best. Nothing is superior to tea.
-Athena-

LaVolpe024 wrote:

Otherwise tea is the best. Nothing is superior to tea.
never knew that counted... this pretty much
Rantai
I have had a lifetime combined total of:

1 drop of energy drink
1/4 a cup of coffee (combining all types)
15 cups of watered down green tea (average time of effect for each cup is 16 hours, I usually drink in half cups)
2 drops of coke/pepsi

-

Caffeine and I are a volatile mix, I tend to avoid it at all costs unless I need some artificial consciousness for a test or something. My theory is, is that if I have a cup of coffee I will not sleep for 2 days. If I have an energy drink I will die of a heart attack.
-Athena-
i just can't stand coffee, taste is too strong for me
but only 15 cups of green tea and 2 drops of coke/pepsi? holy p00t
mathexpert
I enjoy coffee (with an ample amount of of sugar & cream ofc <3) but i'm very sensitive to caffeine( including chocolate ;__;). Decaf helps a little, but if I drink it after 2 pm count on me not having a wink of sleep \:D/

Tea is also good (any kind, really)~
S o r c e r y
well, coffee is too bitter i think, i can't bear it... so.. tea and milk tea are my friends :D
SereneMidnight
I don't drink energy drinks anymore, but I still drink a lot of coffee.
Sanae Kochiya
I dont like drink energy Drinks before playing Osu. If i drink a Enery Drink my Hand goes Brainafk
SunriseSorrow
I drink Water. H2O Molecules lol. It actually helps :O. You know how it perks up and activates blood circulation? Or so I think..
Yarissa
I used to drink energy drinks for the sole purpose of playing osu! better. It significantly affected my performance (in a good way, mind you). Then I started messing with my old ADHD medicine because I wanted that same skill boost and ended up getting addicted to speed for about a month. I found out later that I was one pill away from overdosing myself and possibly killing myself. True story. Don't do drugs, kids.

Coffee is disgusting too.
Minty Gum
No, but sometimes I eat candy that's full of sugar~ :3
Mashley
Monster... way too much of it. And coffee when I don't have monster.
And jesus Roko why do you drink so many of those 35p euroshopper drinks? I get that they're cheap but, come on, move it up a level man.
VWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
sports drinks are made for elite, extreme athletes that go all out in what they do, like doing a marathon. Most people don't fit that description when drinking a sports drink.
Shellghost

VWWWWWWWWWWWWWW wrote:

sports drinks are made for elite, extreme athletes that go all out in what they do, like doing a marathon. Most people don't fit that description when drinking a sports drink.
Oh? Is that why they're marketed to regular people for a relatively cheap price? Because they aren't designed for regular people?

Ok.
VWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Shellghost wrote:

VWWWWWWWWWWWWWW wrote:

Oh? Is that why they're marketed to regular people for a relatively cheap price? Because they aren't designed for regular people?

Ok.
It's all a scam.
Mikey

Shellghost wrote:

VWWWWWWWWWWWWWW wrote:

Ok.
the amount of physical exercise you need to do in order to actually need the benefits sports drinks provide is alot higher than what regular people ever do. water is better 99% of the time
boat
I don't like sweet stuff all too much so coffee and more coffee.

Although I do occasionally drink some soda too.

None for the sake of playing this game tho.
thelewa

Rokodo wrote:

THAT'S A LOT OF ES

YOU WOULD BE A GREAT MAN IN FINLAND
Shellghost

Mikey wrote:

the amount of physical exercise you need to do in order to actually need the benefits sports drinks provide is alot higher than what regular people ever do. water is better 99% of the time
I didn't say that they were better than anything.

They are definitely not designed specifically for international sports champions or Olympic athletes and no one else.
LLJN
5-HOUR ENEERGY
Mercurial
Bitch Please

jianzii
Used to drink Coke and energy drinks (but only before league matches in other games and I was feeling tired). Kinda screwed up my teeth, so it's basically all coffee for me.

I would say "it's unhealthy, it's bad for you etc etc etc" but once you've committed to drinking something as volatile as an energy drink I doubt you'd care xD
Vish024
Sports drinks are well advertised, sports nuts will purchase something if they're favourite athlete is associated with it.

I drink tea.
Boom
I eat chocolate.It boost my power.
xRayne
I used to drink a lot of monster..but the past few years, i haven't really drank any energy drinks.
Dafydd
No, except for Gatorade. All other energy drinks I know can ruin my kidneys.
Capricore
Not a fan of caffeine.
I rely on sugar sometimes.
show more