forum

Yo!! Can anyone suggest me a great PSP games???

posted
Total Posts
show more
Lance
Lunar: Silver Star Harmony is a decent remake of Lunar:SSS. Very nice, traditional JRPG.
H_Hitachiin
cokeshawty
YES!
Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Heroes 2
Dragonball Z: Shin Budokai 2
Loco Roco
Tekken 6
GTA

:'3
cokeshawty
Oh, and Patapon
Nya-nyan_old
hmmm what about
Mortal kombat 9 Me and my big brother plays it and it fun :)
cokeshawty
DIS ^
Tesu
Shank 2
okenoshofu
Excuse me, Danggan Ronpa.
RainbowAshura
Higurashi no naku kori ni Daybreak portable ( Doujin Fighting Game)
Was very fun to play eventhough i played it on my android usin ppsspp and it was quite entertaining until i killed my battery quickly.
It's in japan only though.
None of the Higurashi video games got localized. Not The Daybreak games, Not the Kizuna Series ( ds) not even frekin Matsuiri did!
momp
dangan ronpa and it's sequel, super dangan ronpa 2. they're only in japan though.
Pizzicato
Corpse party: book of shadows

I'm a big fan of these games <3
Setsunax
Skyrim. fantasy game. amazing main story line, 273 side quests that are just as fun as the main story line. it's a must have game. my favourite game of all time:) and i've been playing games all my life.
crysis 2. fps game. wonderful story and awesome multiplayer that is very unique and different from other games.
crysis 3. fps game. haven't played through the story but i'm sure it's awesome too. more updated version of crysis 2 multiplayer. intense graphics. ps3 and xbox isn't able to handle it on full and you need a very powerful computer/laptop to play it.
gta 4. third person shooter game/mafia game. number 5 is coming out in november or october i think?
dead or alive 5. Japanese themed combat game. i haven't actually tried it but it seems pretty good. and number 3 and 4 was really good so i'm sure number 5 will be just as good, if not better.
I'm mostly a computer gamer so i don't have that many games for xbox/ps3 :)
Stefan
^ Playstation Portable, not Playstation 3.

However, if anyone is interested in Stealth-Games go buy Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops / Peacewalker. Really nice Games.
SimpleLight
ok :oops:
Hatsune Miku Project Diva Extend
DJ MAX Portable 3
White Knight Chronicles: Origins
Shining Ark
Fate/Extra CCC
Digimon World Re:Digitize
xxbidiao
7th Dragon 2020 (I & II)
If you like classic RPG that would just be fine.
Tales of the world radiant mythology 3
If you like some action thing that would just be fine.
DJMAX Portable
If you like some action thing with music that would just be fine. 8-)
Cropzy
manhunt 2
warwolfz
Monster Hunter 3
Got Eater ?
has
Jeanne D'arc, Brave Story, Half-Minute Hero, The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky, some of the BlazBlue games are also for the PSP but I can't remember which ones...
[Maid] NekoRyo
Valkyria Chronicles 2 or 3 (play 2 first cus it's in english and 3 is in japanese but if you understand 2 well~ then playing 3 is a piece of cake)
Ragnarok Tactics
Phantom Brave the hermuda triangle
Fate Extra
machetewielder
I highly recommend Gungnir. It has a decent gameplay while having the best assets on every aspects (graphic, music etc.) :D
REPATHOS
If you like rhythm games, DJ Max is pretty good.
warwolfz

REPATHOS wrote:

If you like rhythm games, DJ Max is pretty good.
k-on and project divas too
vitaroty
Monster Hunter Series ;)