Teky's BN Modding Queue

posted
Total Posts
961
show more
Vignette-
Hello o/
NM request please.
https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/750690#osu/1580706

Thank you in advance.
Peter
Hi
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/789823
NM req if possible but i will understand if you won't be able to mod
thanks
Topic Starter
Teky

Vignette- wrote:

Hello o/
NM request please.
https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/750690#osu/1580706

Thank you in advance.
Accepted

Peter wrote:

Hi
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/789823
NM req if possible but i will understand if you won't be able to mod
thanks
Accepted aswell

NM closed, GD is still open but pls PM if you want a GD
Topic Starter
Teky
Open for 2 NM, 1 GD, PM for GD don't post here please.
mintong89
NM mod req!!!!
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/789670
Thank you!! :)
serperoe
Topic Starter
Teky

mintong89 wrote:

NM mod req!!!!
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/789670
Thank you!! :)
Accepted



serperoe wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/786863/

NM pls~

Thank you!
Accepted aswell

official GD is closed but PM me, I may be interested.

NM closed
Topic Starter
Teky
2 NM open, GD closed
Cami
Topic Starter
Teky

Came1lia wrote:

NM pls\\\

https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/786963#osu/1651955

thank you
Accepted
UMofuwMofuU
NM please, for Catharsis and MPB's Easy

https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/792362/discussion

Yes, it's a W.I.P, but I'd rather get some feedback now rather than finish the other diffs and discover I've done loads of things wrong...

Thank you in advance!

Edit: should probably mention this is my second map, I didn't upload my first one lol
Topic Starter
Teky

AlexLovesYou wrote:

NM please, for Catharsis and MPB's Easy

https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/792362/discussion

Yes, it's a W.I.P, but I'd rather get some feedback now rather than finish the other diffs and discover I've done loads of things wrong...

Thank you in advance!

Edit: should probably mention this is my second map, I didn't upload my first one lol
I'll mod this, but I won't count it towards 2 NM limit, 1 NM still open.
Aeds Fuwa
serperoe
carc1nogen
Hi! this is my first map but i'd like to think its pretty good. thanks in advance if you look at it! https://www.dropbox.com/s/lqmn6v7ao56l9 ... 9.osz?dl=0
Topic Starter
Teky

serperoe wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/786863/

NM pls~

Thank you!
I've already modded your map in the last round lol.




carc1nogen wrote:

Hi! this is my first map but i'd like to think its pretty good. thanks in advance if you look at it! https://www.dropbox.com/s/lqmn6v7ao56l923/Triple%20Booking%20-%20Yamato%20Nadeshiko%20Education%20%28TV%20Size%29.osz?dl=0


I can't even download the .osz file, and I am only gonna be looking at uploaded V2 maps anyways, so rejected.

If you do upload your first map however, drop a private message for me, I'll take a look.

NM is still open for 1 only.
outsideworld
https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/764250#osu/1607113 NM if you can and thx you if you do
Topic Starter
Teky

outsideworld wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/764250#osu/1607113 NM if you can and thx you if you do
Accepted I guess. NM closed.
Skellen
Hello, good man of culture.

NM: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/790628#osu/1658921

1 diff 5*+ under 3 min

Thanks in advance

(I can wait a couple of days for NM to open again because I'm blind)
Topic Starter
Teky

Skellen wrote:

Hello, good man of culture.

NM: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/790628#osu/1658921

1 diff 5*+ under 3 min

Thanks in advance

(I can wait a couple of days for NM to open again because I'm blind)
I actually mapped this song before! so exception for you. But please contact me through PM's when the queue is closed next time.
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply