6.98%
No.
69.77%
You're at normal skill level.
23.26%
Total votes: 43
Topic Starter
ZenTTV
Hi i'm particularly new to osu and well i was wondering if i'm good for how long ago I started please check out my account and tell me i really don't know! PS: I hope you are all having a wonderful day!

If you have voted thank you for the feedback!
Sandy Hoey
Unless you can FC freedom dive on 1st play, then your trash like the rest of us
Topic Starter
ZenTTV

Sandy Hoey wrote:

Unless you can FC freedom dive on 1st play, then your trash like the rest of us

I meant for starting 3 days ago...
- Zuramaru -
You shouldn’t care about whether people think you’re good or not in my opinion.
Buster
still trash btw
Kishuya

OmgItsA12yrold wrote:

Hi i'm particularly new to osu and well i was wondering if i'm good for how long ago I started please check out my account and tell me i really don't know! PS: I hope you are all having a wonderful day!

You're doing fine considering you just started, though, don't expect to have thousands upons thousand of pp in a few months, osu takes years to get to those kind of levels.
Poidachii

OmgItsA12yrold wrote:

Just do what you can, play maps that are enjoyable for you, songs that are comfortable with you. Don't expect to become great at the game in an instant, it takes years of experience to even reach a high rank. Just do whatever you can and don't overexert yourself just for a 2D circle game :D
NixXSkate
It's pointless rating your progress as a super beginner because how good you are at the very start is determined by too much other factors and therefore doesn't really have that much influence on whether or not you're naturally talented. There are many players that start off better, but at the same time, there are many other players that have become good at other aim heavy games like FPS, previous rhythm game players, musically inclined people, people who mainly look for challenging games in general, etc. I'd say that your performance thus far is pretty average joe, but it doesn't matter.
kai99
lmao shit thre ad next thread!
KupcaH

NixXSkate wrote:

It's pointless rating your progress as a super beginner because how good you are at the very start is determined by too much other factors and therefore doesn't really have that much influence on whether or not you're naturally talented. There are many players that start off better, but at the same time, there are many other players that have become good at other aim heavy games like FPS, previous rhythm game players, musically inclined people, people who mainly look for challenging games in general, etc. I'd say that your performance thus far is pretty average joe, but it doesn't matter.
This guy knows
DeletedUser_6869432
Who makes a thread after only playing for 2 hours?
VinZentVanDough

kacper124 wrote:

Topic Starter
ZenTTV

kacper124 wrote:

me
Eurocat
youre the best player ive ever seen honestly your skill is far beyond average and you will easily surpass rafis and cookiezi and become the next best osu player keep it up im your biggest fan sign my tablet pls
Enchourex
gitting gud owo
A l i c e
Start playing 7* maps immediately.