Special Kingmaker (Game Over)

posted
Total Posts
614
show more
Chris_old
what is your better version of hernans immunity

explain it
Two_old
I did twice
Chris_old
specifics please
Salvage
can you guys just lynch te mafia pls



we don't even need to vote, execute Hernan please.
Ekaru

Two wrote:

if you are 100% sure the day would keep going I don't care
Okay, it's settled then. Let's execute you, and assuming that you flip town we can then execute Hernan since we'd have proven that you're a townie that can't be killed.
Salvage
i know you will be like oooh but i don't want to see salvage is right oh no oh no




do it and stop the bullshit i'm allways right period
Salvage
who is the king
Two_old
I would have said this yesterday but no computer/internet :(

I blame myself for rantai's death
Chris_old
don't avoid the question aw are you mafia two
Two_old
if I'm mafia I could afk and never lose so you better hope not
Salvage
Chris this is Chris-Sync situation all over again stop please
Chris_old
hernan what is the full name of your role

I asked this earlier and you ignored
Ekaru

Two wrote:

if I'm mafia I could afk and never lose so you better hope not
Actually, if you disappeared then we would have you prodded, and if you didn't come back then you would be either replaced or modkilled.
Two_old

Ekaru wrote:

modkilled.
how do you kill that which has no life
Chris_old
3.Backfire <-- WOJJAN?
5.Hernan
6.Sync
9.Mashley
10.Animask
all of you stop afking
Salvage
i'd assume the king is between those



otherwise two and ekaru would've executed right now, idk about you chris you're too stubborn :(
Chris_old
if anyone executed this early they'd be terrible
Salvage
The other mafia is Mashley/Sync there is nothing to discuss about, there is no way to lose.



Whoever is king now hammers Hernan, then the Kingmaker gives king to Two he kills Sync, if Sync is not mafia then he'll live through being Restless Spirit and we kill Mashley and profit game over, if Sync is mafia game over eariler



nothing
to
discuss
Sync

Salvage wrote:

Chris this is Chris-Sync situation all over again stop please
how in the fuck is it anything like that

how can you compare 20 pages of useless argument to this

it's not even fair

it's just not fucking fair

Salvage wrote:

The other mafia is Mashley/Sync there is nothing to discuss about, there is no way to lose.



Whoever is king now hammers Hernan, then the Kingmaker gives king to Two he kills Sync, if Sync is not mafia then he'll live through being Restless Spirit and we kill Mashley and profit game over, if Sync is mafia game over eariler



nothing
to
discuss
why kill me tho
Sleep Powder
Why so sure Salvage? There is always room for discussion...
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply