Special Kingmaker (Game Over)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Chris_old
wat

no
Salvage
i remember you did it the past game about sync and you stuff, also it doesn't matter if im scum or not right now you're gonna stick to how i want this game to be so chill and play the game.

Drakari
Backfire
DxS
Mashley

list goes like there sync confirmed town, place votes or i'll hammer whoever i want
Salvage
and no the game is still game 1 and supposedly i can't hammer him again, if i can i will.
Chris_old
kill salvage tomorrow

there is no excuse
Sync

Hernan wrote:

I really don't want to roleclaim. Also, I confirm Salvage is town, he's heart is the right place, but he's ego lead him to make a bad desicion, just kill Sync already.
why though

that's not nice :(
Sync
ninja'd so hard omg
Salvage
why so retarded chris, there is no tommorrow if we play this game right

@mod: can i execute Hernan again?

if i can you better start explaining what happened hernan cause otherwise you're dead.
Chris_old
soooooo muchhhh graspppinggg

no mafia is ever going to be kill proof

ever

that's retarded to even consider
Hernan
If you could kill me twice the same day my role would be stupid wouldn't it?
Hernan
LadySuburu said: "It seems you'll have to find a new execution target."
Chris_old
hernan you might as well just roleclaim

I doubt your role is more than being invincible for a single execution anyways
Salvage
are you gonna still skip the explanation part?
Sync
also how am I confirmed town j/w
Salvage
no you're not

im saying there are people higher in my list and those are the ones, vote one of them pls sync
Chris_old
ok kill drakari right now

do it fast
Backfire
I wish for a replacement.
Do not like this game. It's boring and weird. :c Someone else could do better.
Sorry guys ;w;
Chris_old
wojjan you're up
Sync

Salvage wrote:

list goes like there sync confirmed town, place votes or i'll hammer whoever i want
made me think you had some kind of role that confirmed me as town :(

oh well

also how is this game boring and weird it's only day 1

barely anything has happened
Salvage
Drakari 1 vote

backfire out of the list
Salvage
yeah dxs and drakari are the mafia imo with hernan

drakari it is
Chris_old
this game really is hard to even consider mafia

I understand where backfire is coming from though and pretty much only interesting for the kingmaker/king for now at least
Salvage
Execute: Drakari
Chris_old
I really want to say who I think the kingmaker is but if I'm right then it'll be bad if they die

but if I'm right and don't say it I can't be cool at the end :(
Hernan
It's boring because Salvage has the last word and nothing we say matters at all.
Chris_old
you know you have a typo in your signature
Hernan
Just saw it, thank you.
Mashley

Hernan wrote:

It's boring because Salvage has the last word and nothing we say matters at all.
Welcome to kingmaker, buddy.
Kingmaker give us a good king tomorrow, yeah?

Hernan can you please roleclaim? I mean you are essentially confirmed right now but it would help us to confirm you if we knew the full nature of your role. That's all. Unless for some reason it would benefit mafia more that us to know your rule (which I doubt), there's no reason to hold it back any more.
Salvage
where is he confirmed

he dissapears when trying to get executed by his king? when is that pro town? not at all, if he doesn't explain it propperly and this guy turns out mafia i'll kill him tommorrow then dxs and game over
Ekaru
...I pray to God that Drakari is town solely so that we can move on to the next day and get a new king.
Hernan
Roleclaim: One-shot Lynchproof

I just didn't want to roleclaim because I could still be mafia, I guess you guys just have to decide if you believe Salvage or me. I guess his super powers are just too good to ignore~
Hernan
dinner, bye
Salvage
nothing else that was showed in the 'lynch' scene, also the name of the role is pretty out of place but that doesn't say much neither

the thing is that someone who avoids being executed by his own king is what makes him anti town imo so not enough.
Chris_old
what is your exact role name hernan
Topic Starter
LadySuburu
@salvage: No, Hernan can not be relynched today.

Also Drakari has been executed.

Salvage decided for a traditional execution, bringing in a real executioner to kill Drakari. After searching through Drakari's belongings, you find a certain poem. Ozymandias... and a gun.

Drakari was the Poetry King, King Ozymandias, looking to cause the downfall of all kings. He was mafia, and could influence the people to support a king staying king a second day in a row.

Salvage: Our work is not complete, we must continue working today! Everyone, we shall find that other scum!

The day does not end with this execution, there will be another one today.

Also working on a replacement for Backfire.
Ekaru
...Well, that works.
Salvage
@mod: can i execute hernan now
Ekaru
Fine, fine, do what you want Salvage. You proved right last time after all. ;P
Salvage
thank you
Salvage
having to misslynch town to kill the last mafia will be stupid if after dxs i can still not lynch hernan

so i guess i can lynch him now
Topic Starter
LadySuburu

Salvage wrote:

@mod: can i execute hernan now
Not D1.
show more