forum

Special Kingmaker (Game Over)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Salvage
If we were to not lynch the mafia and lynch his partners instead (i blame you guys anyways), who would you say is mafia and why

it has to be one of the lurkers tho, two chris, ekaru and animask are confirmed town
Mashley
Roleclaim 'King Peasant'; if I am king the lynch is officially changed to a vote. Not that it would make much difference since it's going to be a vote anyway, but I didn't see a reason not to claim this.
On an unrelated note, I find it utterly hilarious how people are honestly asking people say who they think are mafia after like 6 pages of game... be realistic, please.
Two_old
my executions turn the people I kill into temporary restless spirits
Chris_old
I have no notable powers
Two_old
I don't believe that
Chris_old
I think LS made my role up last minute
Rantai
I make people lose control of their power and make them randomly use it.

Not exactly the best role for town out there.
Rantai
Though I'd also like to point out no one is confirmed, Salvage, as much as you'd like it to be.
Salvage
are we lynching hernan then or what

what i'm saying mashley is to suggest a secondary lynch
Salvage
oh i'm not confirmed i don't think i've ever said that, i'm actually asking who do you guys want to lynch
Rantai
@

Salvage wrote:

it has to be one of the lurkers tho, two chris, ekaru and animask are confirmed town
Salvage
oh, about that, yes .. they are confirmed from my point of view, i trust and allways will trust my reading skills on people so unless you want to suggest a better way of leading this lynch we'll be doing it this way, now suggest the secondary lynch if you can pleease rantai

if no one suggests any i'd say the best choice is to lynch the mafia, unless as i already said you have a better way to handle it? :)

or you differ from my readings being mafia or town ones
Chris_old
I think salvage just doesn't want any of us to keep on his case

and he added ekaru for good measure
Salvage
do i

or i just want to win the game your call buddy
Hernan
Let me know when you're done with the bullshit Salvage
Rantai
I'd be ok with an Ekaru lynch actually because omgus of opportunistic voting.
Salvage
the idea is you prooving otherwise or accepting i'm right

or you can just tell me your partners so we lynch them instead
Rantai
It doesn't work that way. You need to prove you're right or it can be anything otherwise.
Salvage
i already did and nobody prooved my otherwise or tried to deffend against it
Mashley
Oh my god Salvage you are ridiculous... Seriously how can you even rationalise considering people 'confirmed' based on your read from 7 pages of game. Trusting a player without explicit reason at this stage is a deathwish and you know that, which is why that looks so much like you trying to protect your scum buddies.
Okay I'm 100% behind lynching Salvage now.. heck I'd do it now if I was king.
Salvage
that's the difference of you and me, i've never been wrong ever at my readings and i completelly trust them, i can understand how you don't and i don't expect you to blindly follow me, but that's why i showed you why i think that way and why you should believe me, if you don't your call

but let's say i'm your first lynch option .. who would be your second one? i'm asking that from like 2 pages ago, and i'd like if everyone to add that thx.
Salvage
also there is the quote where i explain it:

posting.php?mode=quote&f=84&p=1349824

enough for me, the reason for you wanting to lynch me it's nothing from where i see it, mine isn't and there is your flaw
Hernan
So you're actually saying "Do as I say because I say so"?
Salvage
do as i say because i'm allways right

otherwise propose a better option and try to argument why is good in the first place, cause lynch mafia it's a good option imo :D
Hernan
My opinion couldn't be worse than yours actually. HEY, I've only played one mafia game and I was town, does that mean I'm town? NO. You've always been right, does that mean you're right this time? NO.
Salvage
it does actually.

that comparation it's pretty weird tho lmao
Rantai
Here we go again.

Am I mafia Salvage? I want to use the answer in a later game.
Salvage
i dont think you are no

i think there are 3 mafia one is hernan the other one is one of the lurkers and i have no idea about the 3rd one
Chris_old
delusional
Hernan
K, I'm leaving for now.
Salvage
explaining my perfectly showed conclusion saying that i only say it cause i have too much ego it's kind of poor

i expected something more guys :(
Rantai
Well that was a little less amusing than I was hoping for.
DeathxShinigami
Vote: Salvage

Try to be a better leader of sorts without alienating town. :(
Mashley
Oh my god sort your ego out.
YOU CANNOT READ BASED ON 7 PAGES OF DAY ONE. NO ONE CAN.
Mashley
And I can't believe you're calling out lurkers when the game hasn't even been going for 24 hours... wow.
Two_old
Salvage (7): Sync, Chris, Hernan, animask, Drakari, Mashley, DeathxShinigami
Sync (1): Two
Hernan (1): Salvage

k well that's majority unless I counted wrong
Mashley
btw did the king ever claim? I don't know if I missed that but it's kind of important.
Rantai
We'll know who the king is soon enough I guess.

Unless they refuse to execute.
Two_old
the king can't claim mashley
Mashley
They can, that was a typo when LS said it.
show more