those

I see you
Layne_old_1
~
Kitsunemimi

Mashiro Mito wrote:

mochi wrote:

to make this perfect, here is other one:
;___________________; what the hell is this why couldn't i find any touhou dolls/wallscrolls/posters/folders/ANYTHINGShduviHihsfuyshot7o8fg-weo8fyeg9wiv
Layne_old_1
~
Topic Starter

doMahng wrote:

Bad lighting bad camera bad everything.

I got Lily White in Black though so I'm happy about that
Lily White in Black = Lily Black o-o;; completely different person xD
soooo jelly..... >-<...
Gundam-Dude
I'll post my swag as well

show was live, got autograph and shook his hand

for the sake of getting at least 1 poster zzz

CD swag

asjdhadhasjdh

Have a dump load of photos and vids but I'll save it for whenever that AN photo thread is posted
Xakyrie

those wrote:

I see you
WHY IS THIS SO FUNNY OMG LOL

uh yeah, so like how did you guys get the money to even buy shit ? so much money to blow...

it's like mochi and his "I still need to spend my $90"

I'm so jealous of people who had enough money to buy things D: !
mochi

Gundam-Dude wrote:

where the fuuuuuu

i would have bought that in an instant if i saw it
YodaSnipe
yeah me too
Gundam-Dude
There were only two of them in the entire room, both for $100.

There were also a few Kurisu figmas for $60, but they were all gone by the time I checked on Saturday afternoon. Last year, there were Kurisu Nendoroids for $35 and not a single one sold (I was going to buy one but I decided not to). There's a lot of treasures in the Dealer's room on Friday when it opens at 5pm, you just need to know where to dig and have a good eye.

xcherry wrote:

uh yeah, so like how did you guys get the money to even buy shit ? so much money to blow...
Get a part-time job and save money, haha. I actually ended up spending ~$200, including food costs which is a surprise because the previous years I've spent more :V If I didn't buy that Kurisu, I'd've spent just a little over $100. Also, you can haggle prices in the Dealer's room down, it really just depends on vendor and people—easy way to save a little bit of cash on purchases.
YTYuyu
the only thing i bought was a DVD. i spent my money on my Sunday pass, and gave $20 to Yoda since i owe him for eating at the restaurant, and spent a bit on food.
Topic Starter
GUNDAM-DUDE WHERE'D YOU GET THAT O-O....
-spent the entire time looking for good touhou stuff, couldn't find any CDs- T-T..... u... lucky... beep.....
all i have is a lily figure, a doujin, 2 gacha figures, a boob mouse pad... etc... >.> meh, there'll always be online ordering i guess.....
Gon
gundam-dude is a veteran mang lolol

also kurisu is a slut
YodaSnipe
I like sluts
Layne_old_1

Gon wrote:

gundam-dude is a veteran mang lolol

also kurisu is a slut

~
Mashiro Mito

Kitsunemimi wrote:

;___________________; what the hell is this why couldn't i find any touhou dolls/wallscrolls/posters/folders/ANYTHINGShduviHihsfuyshot7o8fg-weo8fyeg9wiv
you need to be there on Friday to get touhou figures, have to be lucky to get it on Saturday. Sunday was just dolls and wallpapers...(and I think mochi got all the touhou dolls -1 :D)

there was still 1 more touhou figure left and no one bought on Sunday... interesting... :|
Gundam-Dude

411662 wrote:

GUNDAM-DUDE WHERE'D YOU GET THAT O-O....
-spent the entire time looking for good touhou stuff, couldn't find any CDs- T-T..... u... lucky... beep.....
Make sure to get into the Dealer's Room at 5pm on Friday when it opens and only then you can find all the good shit. It also really helps that you know exactly which booths are where and where you're going—frankly, the layout of the vendors and setups inside the Dealer's Room never changes and is easy to remember after a couple years of going to AN. This was my 5th straight year of attending AN and the Dealer's Room floor layout is like drilled in my head making it way easier for me to go directly to the booths that I know have stuff I want, rofl.

GSC Kurisu was found at the booth near the Dealer's Room exit side towards the middle—It was the booth literally right beside the one with all the boobpads hanging for display on the white rack. It's a tight space to get into but tons of rare, high quality figurine treasures are there including the GSC Hitagi Senjoughara with all the school supplies falling out of her skirt. I actually really wanted that one (was ~$160 iirc) and was debating between purchasing that or Kurisu, rofl.

Touhou CDs you can grab from the booth near the centre of the Dealer's Room—it's the vendor with all the white boxes in front filled with H-Doujins and had a few ecchi and NSFW body pillow covers hanging in the back. On Friday, they had the CDs in a box but once they sold a bunch of stuff, they finally laid it out to be visible on Saturday and Sunday. They also sell the actual Touhou games, but the prices aren't really worth it without haggling with all honesty.

Most importantly though, you need a good eye for treasure hunting :P
Hazian

Mashiro Mito wrote:

there was still 1 more touhou figure left and no one bought on Sunday... interesting... :|
IIRC, that would be the Marisa one near the exit of the Dealer's Room, right?
FurukawaPan
Mio's helping me to sort out all these anime north photos. Will post once I get them all together. Thanks Mio, you're a big help!!

Mio: いや、べつに~

YodaSnipe
^That is fucking win
Kitsunemimi
Alright, now as some of you may have noticed in my picture (or the other one that mm201 posted), my ears appeared to be... fairly plain and simple, and rather derp looking. And... while this is a bit embarrassing to say, I can't really deny it. I was actually sick from a relatively widespread and annoying illness known as "international shipping" >_<. I'm not sure if anyone here has experienced it before... but it's the reason why my ears were like that :<

Fortunately though, I recovered from it pretty quickly~ So here's a picture I took today to show you what my ears were supposed to look like.
SPOILER

SPOILERBOX EVERYTHING
GensokyoAkuma

Kitsunemimi wrote:

Alright, now as some of you may have noticed in my picture (or the other one that mm201 posted), my ears appeared to be... fairly plain and simple, and rather derp looking. And... while this is a bit embarrassing to say, I can't really deny it. I was actually sick from a relatively widespread and annoying illness known as "international shipping". I'm not sure if anyone's experienced it before... but it's the reason why my ears were like that :<

Fortunately though, I recovered from it pretty quickly~ So here's a picture I took today to show you what my ears were supposed to look like.
SPOILER

SPOILERBOX EVERYTHING
That looks soooooooooooo awesome *__*, also, are those coloured contacts or is that your natural eye colour? oO
Soulclenz
I'm posting this to apologize to everyone I let down this weekend for not being there, especially Yodasnipe. I had a situation arise at work and was forced to cancel my plans for the weekend, I took my work phone and left my cell phone at home, why? I honestly can't say, I probably assumed he would just start exploring AN and not even mind that I wasn't there. I returned to many missed calls and texts. So for anyone that was hopeful to meet me this weekend, I am very sorry we weren't able to, and even more sorry I left my phone at home and didn't really give much of a heads up. I know Yoda isn't too happy with me and I can understand that, I hope I am able to make it up to you my friend. I'm glad to see you all had fun though, and I truly wish i was able to join in on that. Big apology to all and if you wish to not forgive me, I fully understand.
YodaSnipe
^Miss drama queen.

We're Canadians, it's all good, but next time let us know lol
RB_Oliver
о(oдO)э

Mashiro Mito
my eyes! It burns!
Haneii
@ Soulclenz

Forgiven <3

Honestly, I'm just glad you're doing okay. Next time you say you'll be somewhere/ agree to meet up with someone but find out later you can't, let them know. Saves them from worrying about you.

@ Everyone else

This weekend was great. I'm glad I got to meet so many osu!ans - shutouts to Yoda, Mimi, Byaku, Krackling and JB o/.
I'm pretty depressed it's already over :< (And I didn't get to glomp Mimi nearly as much as I would have liked - too many security patrolling around >_<).

Hope to see you all again someday o/
Gundam-Dude
Nice Yuu Asakawa autograph.

How much did all those figurines cost you? I'd imagine a good amount if I remember the pricing on all of those correctly—I definitely remember seeing all of those on Friday, haha. Even smaller world that you bought that GSC Senjougahara that I was contemplating on buying :lol: