forum

Anime North 2012

posted
Total Posts
show more
Satonaka

Haruka wrote:

Satonaka wrote:

Hmm? Are you sure? I'm pretty confident on my ninja skills.
regardless of your ninja skills, I already know where you'll be. :3 I have ESP~ O:
Stalker > Ninja :(.
Haruka_old

Satonaka wrote:

you said you wouldn't expose me :(
Satonaka
o: I didn't. You did :D.
YodaSnipe
I thought you weren't even going to be there...
Haruka_old

Satonaka wrote:

o: I didn't. You did :D.
:<

YodaSnipe wrote:

/me facepalms
Sync
hay
Haruka_old
amg it's sink
Satonaka

YodaSnipe wrote:

Oh. I will be there. I'll be the one cosplaying as a ninja.
Xakyrie

Haruka wrote:

Satonaka wrote:

you said you wouldn't expose me :(

lol'd so hard at the reference made by both of you. =q=

Haruka wrote:

amg it's sink
omg LOL

so sink, gettin' on dat train soon?
YodaSnipe

Satonaka wrote:

YodaSnipe wrote:

Oh. I will be there. I'll be the one cosplaying as a ninja.
i don't know if you're kidding or not. I thought you had a family trip or something. I remember you crying to me in pm about it.
Haneii
Bump

Edit: When it comes to finding each other we can set up meeting spots. ie: osu! meet up in front of the Maid Cafe @ 2pm. There are a bunch of landmarks to choose from : Manga library, Dealer's room, Wrestling arena etc..

or

we can meet up at an event chosen from the schedule.
Yuki Hana-Chan
WRESTLING ARENA. <-------- DUUUUH.

just kidding. o-o I'm not that pervy.

Maid cafe would be nice :3
Xakyrie

YodaSnipe wrote:

i don't know if you're kidding or not. I thought you had a family trip or something. I remember you crying to me in pm about it.
/me facedeskfloorcoreofearth
Haruka_old

xcherry wrote:

YodaSnipe wrote:

/me facedeskfloorcoreofearth
/me takes hand and flies into the sun

/o/
Satonaka

YodaSnipe wrote:

I'm totally serious about this.
Soulclenz
I am confused.
Soulclenz

Haneii wrote:

Bump

Edit: When it comes to finding each other we can set up meeting spots. ie: osu! meet up in front of the Maid Cafe @ 2pm. There are a bunch of landmarks to choose from : Manga library, Dealer's room, Wrestling arena etc..

or

we can meet up at an event chosen from the schedule.
This is certainly the best way to do things, set a time and place to meet, anyone interested and not afraid to meet a few osu!ans show's up and says hello, just draw and color in a pink circle on a piece of paper and put "osu!" in it, and you're set.
YodaSnipe
lets meet up at furu's place. manga library
Topic Starter
or... just go with he originally proposed idea... going to all night gaming and just looking for ppl >.>
YodaSnipe
true, well, yeah ok :p
FurukawaPan
at least check out the manga library. :cry:

we aren't trucking those 5000 or so books down from Ottawa just to keep U-haul in business.
Soulclenz

FurukawaPan wrote:

we aren't trucking those 5000 or so books down from Ottawa just to keep U-haul in business.
Yeah, i'll check it out for sure, even though I wont know what any of the manga is.
Haneii

FurukawaPan wrote:

Of course. Can't wait >w<

411662 wrote:

or... just go with he originally proposed idea... going to all night gaming and just looking for ppl >.>
That's fine, but I think we should still meet up at least once during the day in case some of us can't stay the night . This will probably be the largest Canadian osu! meet up to date. - We must record this memorable event with pictures (optional)

@ people who haven't bought their passes yet, as of today only 550 weekend admissions are left. Single day passes are selling as well so don't wait too long.
awp

Haneii wrote:

@ people who haven't bought their passes yet, as of today only 550 weekend admissions are left. Single day passes are selling as well so don't wait too long.
phooey. I'll check to see what my brother's doing. I'll probably just go for a single day to meet you crazy bastards but as of now that's the only reason I'll be going (ie I haven't looked at the program yet, but last year Barbara Goodson was there which would be cool).

I keep forgetting where MM will be !!!

(I'm all for the image thing; for people who don't read the "post pix of yourself" thread http://puu.sh/lGZ9 is the most recently-uploaded awphoto - just add two additional months of growth and you've got a good image of what I'll look like in May)
YodaSnipe
I thought MM was going to be with furu...

oh I've not posted there! I should do that sometime
Haneii

awp wrote:

just add two additional months of growth and you've got a good image of what I'll look like in May)
2 additional months = 10 more inches. Don't disappoint :P

YodaSnipe wrote:

oh I've not posted there! I should do that sometime
You can't anymore ;~; peppy locked the thread...for now?

I've posted a couple of times in there, although my most recent pic can be found in the cosplay thread
awp

Haneii wrote:

I've posted a couple of times in there, although my most recent pic can be found in the cosplay thread
that Rainbow Dash could probably pull off a mean Shiki Misaki
Gundam-Dude
Just noticed this thread, lol. I don't frequent the forums here enough.

Anyways, I'll also be attending AN for the weekend and will probably be at the Sheraton in the rhythm gaming room with DDR and open ITG. I'll most likely be arrow smashing on pad and maybe keyboard if I haul my laptop around. I'll also be around the "StepMania and FFR crew" in the room if any of you so much of has any interest or knowledge about what goes on in the keyboard community present day. Look for either someone dressed as Okabe Rintarou or a dude wearing sunglasses with an argyle sweatervest—the former is probably what I'll be wearing most of the time.

I'll most likely drop by and check this gathering out—I'm assuming the meetup is still around Saturday night for the all night gaming event? Sorry, if I'm misinformed, I quickly skimmed the thread just now. If I do end up hauling my laptop around, I might as well bring my tablet too 8)
Gon
kurisuuteeeeeenaaaaaaaa ?!
Haneii

Gundam-Dude wrote:

Just noticed this thread, lol. I don't frequent the forums here enough.
And the thread keeps getting pushed back to the second page >_< (Darn you, marry an anime character thread and your post count rules!)

oh and

Gon wrote:

KURISUUTEEEEEENAAAAAAAA ?!
Xakyrie
waaaahhh ~ is anyone going sunday? Q______Q
YodaSnipe
i am going everyday.
Haneii

YodaSnipe wrote:

i am going everyday.
YodaSnipe
So is soulclenz
Soulclenz
Yeah, I will be there for the entire duration of the convention, I also plan on sight seeing afterwords because i live in a lame and small city, haven't even really seen big buildings up close, I am such a loser!
Xakyrie
hmm okay cause I'm stuck with a weekend pass and only attending sunday = =;
YTYuyu

xcherry wrote:

hmm okay cause I'm stuck with a weekend pass and only attending sunday = =;
Sunday? crap i won't see you :( only going on Saturday >.<
YodaSnipe
guess you'll both just have to come on saturday and sunday then
Kitsunemimi
>/<
Xakyrie

YodaSnipe wrote: