forum

Your osu! stranges? [READ MORE!]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
roq
I wonder that 90% of us plays on tablets and tapping on the keyboard (probably "z" and "x" buttons).
But I think also that most of us has its "playing stranges". For example I in the past tapped with index and ring finger, and my pen grip till nowadays is weird (i'm holding the pen above half of it).

Write about your osu! stranges.
Maze
I play taiko with z, x, , and . keys (z,x for inner and , & . for the outer). If we're talking about pen grip, then I still haven't figured it out, damn thing keeps slipping out of my hand. :|
dokidokidok
lmfao , in the past i used to tap with Q and S so that my fingers don't cramp (Now i use A and S of course XD)

Also pretty sure some players do this too but i always hover for jumps and whatnot but drag when it comes to spinners :P
ProbablyOswald
I'm left-handed, so instead of using Z and X, I use 1 and 2 on the number pad. In the past, I used to single-tap with my middle finger, for most osu! players right click when single-tapping, but now I only do that when anticipating a stream or a stack of notes.

In Taiko, I play DDKK with DF for dons and JK for kats. Sometimes I will switch between this keybinding and SD KL.
DXPOHIHIHI
I play with my numpad that I bought, it's quite tactile but it's okay for a 5 dollar keypad
Wishes
I use tablet but use my mouse buttons as keys. I think that counts as strange lol :)