forum

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEJ POLSKAAAA :DDDD

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Necrozzy
I am a guy from monkeyland aka Brazil and I have some curiosities about your beautiful country.

1. Why Polska is full of tibia players?
2. Whats the minimum temperature ever recorded in your country?
3. Poland are xenophobic?
4. What else Polonia does than good vodka?
5. How is the relationship with your neighbour countries (like Germany, Ukraine & Lithuania)?
6. How Poland are going with the crisis of Euro?
7. Have niggers in there?
Pandemoniusz
1. Dunno.
2. -42,0 °C
3. Hard to say, I'd say like other european countries.
4. Beer.
5. Germany-not bad, Ukraine-good-you've probably heard about EURO 2012 already Lithuania-bad
6. Poland wasn't affected by crisis that much.
7. You could encounter some, but when it comes to leaving homeland people usually choose countries where getting job is easier and salaries are higher, and thus not many foreigners live in Poland.
Topic Starter
Necrozzy

Pandemoniusz wrote:

1. Dunno.
2. -42,0 °C
3. Hard to say, I'd say like other european countries.
4. Beer.
5. Germany-not bad, Ukraine-good-you've probably heard about EURO 2012 already Lithuania-bad
6. Poland wasn't affected by crisis that much.
7. You could encounter some, but when it comes to leaving homeland people usually choose countries where getting job is easier and salaries are higher, and thus not many foreigners live in Poland.
Thanks for your answer, bro :D

And.. -42ºC? How it can be possible?
Galkan
I'd rather say we won't have THAT much Tibia players currently - they are either dumb kids who don't have any better games to waste times at or people with lower-end PC specifications. On the other hand I thought Brazil was the most famous in the world of its "Tibiasness" so I'm not quite sure how to respond... afraid of so-called competition? ;-)

Speaking of relations, I'll make this short: west - good, east - bad.

Black guys? Maybe in bigger cities like the capital. You won't really meet the black dude in the edges of this country. Slavery not included :-P
Topic Starter
Necrozzy

Galkan wrote:

I'd rather say we won't have THAT much Tibia players currently - they are either dumb kids who don't have any better games to waste times at or people with lower-end PC specifications. On the other hand I thought Brazil was the most famous in the world of its "Tibiasness" so I'm not quite sure how to respond... afraid of so-called competition? ;-)P
Brazil is full of tibia players, every city you go are infested with this cancer. Its like in Poland, but really more disgusting, like dumb kids with low-end PCs, monkeys from favelas and people with 18+ age and a brain of a 10 year old kid.

Edit: I want to know one more thing, what "nie kurwa ja pierdole" means exacly?
Galkan
If you put the case in such words, then situation's far better for us ;-)
About the quote you asked - basically swearwords, something close to "fuck no, shit". Nothing really you'd be interested about.
Ciunek
Also about that -42, we get that arctic/russian air sometimes, temperature can drop like mad in winter, -30C during night is something we see every year (usually).
koki_old_1
Topic Starter
Necrozzy

Ciunek wrote:

Also about that -42, we get that arctic/russian air sometimes, temperature can drop like mad in winter, -30C during night is something we see every year (usually).
Oh my god. In south of Brazil on the summer sometimes make +40ºC, and apparently its the most cold part of the country. In nordeste (north-east) make like +45ºC in the summer, speaking freely, they don't have winter, its summer all the year.

Also, I want to go to Poland. I hate summer.
Piku

Necrozzy wrote:

Damn, how can you say things like this when I want summer already? Summer all the year, it must be like heaven :(
Winter is fun only the first few days after snow falls
Topic Starter
Necrozzy

Piku184 wrote:

Necrozzy wrote:

Damn, how can you say things like this when I want summer already? Summer all the year, it must be like heaven :(
Winter is fun only the first few days after snow falls
Because the summer in brazil are like the HELL and brazil never snow, NEVER SNOW.

I like snow :(
Bass
Thread of the year.
MLGnom

Bass wrote:

Thread of the year.
This is sad true.
I don't remember any normal thread that could be good to read. xD

About winter/summer. Necrozzy I'm pretty sure that you would start hating winter after living in Poland for few years. Sometimes snow can be really annoying, especially when it's melting after day or two...
Topic Starter
Necrozzy

MLGnom wrote:

Bass wrote:

Thread of the year.
This is sad true.
I don't remember any normal thread that could be good to read. xD

About winter/summer. Necrozzy I'm pretty sure that you would start hating winter after living in Poland for few years. Sometimes snow can be really annoying, especially when it's melting after day or two...
Why, exacly? Snow is so cool.
Ciunek
Snow is annoying every driver here, me included. Seriously, roads become slippery, you need to drive more slowly, my yard needs shoveling (and ofc I need to do it), I just hate snow. When it melts it usually floods my basement so I hate it even more then. Oh also, only good thing about winter is low temperature (around -10 C I like) - feels all cool outside and police isn't everywhere with their fucking radars = less chance to get a ticket for speeding.
ReVeNg3r
polska = lot of tibia players,lot of lol players, they are everywhere...also osu! invasion ..
muhuhuhahahaha...
Ryohan
There is a lot of truth in that D: The worst thing is that polish people are boorish and they're having lacks in education ;x Anyway you probably feel it for yourself.
Pandemoniusz
When in Rome, do as the Romans do. osu! player base consists of trolls, weeabos and immature kids, do not expect polish players to be any different.
MLGnom

Pandemoniusz wrote:

When in Rome, do as the Romans do. osu! player base consists of trolls, weeabos and immature kids, do not expect polish players to be any different.
Expect them to be even worst...
ReVeNg3r

MLGnom wrote:

Pandemoniusz wrote:

Expect them to be even worst...
maybe,but i like them 8D