English Discussion About Finland

posted
Total Posts
244
show more
Mianki
Sutsuka so tiny there's nothing to eat.
Sutsuka
''The things that I learned today that if I replace all my friends with sliced bread, I'd still probably be miserable for some other reason.''

Also. Im high in protein.
Talvilapsi

Sutsuka wrote:

''The things that I learned today that if I replace all my friends with sliced bread, I'd still probably be miserable for some other reason.''

Also. Im high in protein.
I'm high in calcium! :V
theowest
I'm just high.
Valentiino


Typical finnish summer
dNextGen
been wondering about this all the time

what does "perkele" means
Valentiino
It's a finnish swear word. I can't think of any english replacement for it.
Frizz
Give me ten reasons why Finland is awesome
Sutsuka
I cant give you even one.
Mianki
Perkele is the great grandfather of Satan.

And Frizz, we have hot trap Valentiino.
dNextGen

Frizz925 wrote:

Give me ten reasons why Finland is awesome
because Hard RNG and freeform shit yo
ReZero

Frizz925 wrote:

Give me ten reasons why Finland is awesome
Sauna
Mara
lewa
Perkele
Beautiful nature
Salmiakki
Santa Claus
Tampere
The whole Finnish osu! community
*cough*and especially me*cough*
Topic Starter
Necrozzy

ReZero wrote:

Sauna
Mara
lewa
Perkele
Beautiful nature
Salmiakki
Santa Claus
Tampere
The whole Finnish osu! community
*cough*and especially me*cough*
why nobody likes Turku city?
ReZero

Necrozzy wrote:

ReZero wrote:

Sauna
Mara
lewa
Perkele
Beautiful nature
Salmiakki
Santa Claus
Tampere
The whole Finnish osu! community
*cough*and especially me*cough*
why nobody likes Turku city?
Beats me. Probably because it sucks.
IppE
Turku is nice and all, but it's the asshole of Finland.
theowest

Frizz925 wrote:

Give me ten reasons why Finland is awesome
Nokia
Sexy people (unique eyes)
More lakes than Sweden
Rally cars
Fazer
Sauna
Perkele
Moomin/Mumintrollen
Pro gamers (osu)
Owning the Russians during the winter war.
IppE

theowest wrote:

Nokia - Hahahah, no.
Moomin/Mumintrollen - I've never counted Tove as Finnish :I
Pro gamers (osu) - We only got lewa and mukku
Topic Starter
Necrozzy

theowest wrote:

Sexy people (unique eyes)
but sweden have more hot/beautiful people... specially the womens
theowest
yeah, but I'm more into Finnish people. Don't like my blonde race.

also, Sweden is a much bigger country but we've only got a few good players. Me, Hanyuu-chan, m4w11 and Gyuunyu.

Even Norway's got more pro players than us.

When a Swedish person sees Moomin, we immediately think of Finland.

Nokia has shitty software but their hardware is awesome. Much better than Sony Ericsson if you ask me.
dNextGen
Nokia is classic yo,fuck smartphones fgtery

its even cooler than BlackBerry if you ask me
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply