English Discussion About Finland

posted
Total Posts
244
show more
Mianki
I bet me or Mara would taste better than salmiakki.
theowest

Mianki wrote:

I bet me or Mara would taste better than salmiakki.
oh god, yes. <333<333<3
Sutsuka
They're eating him! ;__;
...And then they're gonna eat me!

.........omg~
Mianki
Sutsuka so tiny there's nothing to eat.
Sutsuka
''The things that I learned today that if I replace all my friends with sliced bread, I'd still probably be miserable for some other reason.''

Also. Im high in protein.
Talvilapsi

Sutsuka wrote:

''The things that I learned today that if I replace all my friends with sliced bread, I'd still probably be miserable for some other reason.''

Also. Im high in protein.
I'm high in calcium! :V
theowest
I'm just high.
Valentiino


Typical finnish summer
dNextGen
been wondering about this all the time

what does "perkele" means
Valentiino
It's a finnish swear word. I can't think of any english replacement for it.
Frizz
Give me ten reasons why Finland is awesome
Sutsuka
I cant give you even one.
Mianki
Perkele is the great grandfather of Satan.

And Frizz, we have hot trap Valentiino.
dNextGen

Frizz925 wrote:

Give me ten reasons why Finland is awesome
because Hard RNG and freeform shit yo
ReZero

Frizz925 wrote:

Give me ten reasons why Finland is awesome
Sauna
Mara
lewa
Perkele
Beautiful nature
Salmiakki
Santa Claus
Tampere
The whole Finnish osu! community
*cough*and especially me*cough*
Topic Starter
Necrozzy

ReZero wrote:

Sauna
Mara
lewa
Perkele
Beautiful nature
Salmiakki
Santa Claus
Tampere
The whole Finnish osu! community
*cough*and especially me*cough*
why nobody likes Turku city?
ReZero

Necrozzy wrote:

ReZero wrote:

Sauna
Mara
lewa
Perkele
Beautiful nature
Salmiakki
Santa Claus
Tampere
The whole Finnish osu! community
*cough*and especially me*cough*
why nobody likes Turku city?
Beats me. Probably because it sucks.
IppE
Turku is nice and all, but it's the asshole of Finland.
theowest

Frizz925 wrote:

Give me ten reasons why Finland is awesome
Nokia
Sexy people (unique eyes)
More lakes than Sweden
Rally cars
Fazer
Sauna
Perkele
Moomin/Mumintrollen
Pro gamers (osu)
Owning the Russians during the winter war.
IppE

theowest wrote:

Nokia - Hahahah, no.
Moomin/Mumintrollen - I've never counted Tove as Finnish :I
Pro gamers (osu) - We only got lewa and mukku
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply