1. osu! forums
  2. Language Specific
  3. Other Languages
  4. Suomi
show more
posted

Sutsuka wrote:

Mianki wrote:

I hate dark candys, salmiakki and liquorice ;_;
Liquorice is sometimes ok... But Salmiakki... Ew.

IppE wrote:

Get out of this country.
posted
Well if it is a necessity to like salmiakki to live in here then FINE.

Greenland here I come.
posted
You guys have this?



I fucking love it.
posted

theowest wrote:

You guys have this?



I fucking love it.
oh god what the fuck is this?
posted

Necrozzy wrote:

theowest wrote:

You guys have this?



I fucking love it.
oh god what the fuck is this?
it's some real good shit. you should try it
posted

theowest wrote:

it's some real good shit. you should try it
we don't have these things on brazil
we have only banana candies

like this:
posted
I just found the best store for this sort of candy

http://lakritshandel.jetshopmini.se/hem-i-44.aspx
posted

theowest wrote:

You guys have this?



I fucking love it.
we have the same candy, but not that brand
posted
I don't count salmiakki as candy 'cuz it doesn't taste sweet :P
posted

Mianki wrote:

I don't count salmiakki as candy 'cuz it doesn't taste sweet :P
You are such a woman.
posted
I count everything as candy. Yes, even delicious blood.
posted
We shall eat Mianki then.
posted
No u
posted
I bet me or Mara would taste better than salmiakki.
posted

Mianki wrote:

I bet me or Mara would taste better than salmiakki.
oh god, yes. <333<333<3
posted
They're eating him! ;__;
...And then they're gonna eat me!

.........omg~
posted
Sutsuka so tiny there's nothing to eat.
posted
''The things that I learned today that if I replace all my friends with sliced bread, I'd still probably be miserable for some other reason.''

Also. Im high in protein.
posted

Sutsuka wrote:

''The things that I learned today that if I replace all my friends with sliced bread, I'd still probably be miserable for some other reason.''

Also. Im high in protein.
I'm high in calcium! :V
posted
I'm just high.
show more
Please sign in to reply.