posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
skyshadow115
?
Deva
They are not fun because you are bad at them
loveleft
nah, i've only ever played maps for fun and i still improved pretty quick. just play the hardest stuff you can still fc for the most efficient practice
Deva

loveleft wrote:

nah, i've only ever played maps for fun and i still improved pretty quick. just play the hardest stuff you can still fc for the most efficient practice
You have proper acc though. He's far from proper acc
ZeCryptic
Normally, you should not play easy maps if you want to improve. However, when you are a beginner you need to play easy maps to ensure that you master the basics like simple streaming, accuracy and aim. If you are able to consistently >97% acc on maps you find easy with no or little misses you should should definitely play harder maps aswell.
Yokomoto
Play with hidden hard rock and double time on. Don't play with flashlight on it sucks.
Flyy
If you take your time, it will help you in the long run. Play some other game if you're getting bored but if you push yourself to play the harder stuff it could go one way or another.
Trobador
If you find the lack of challenge boring, that's what mods are originally made for.
D_Loomz

Yokomoto wrote:

Play with hidden hard rock and double time on. Don't play with flashlight on it sucks.
lol don't do this
Fxjlk
Yes easy maps are very boring. Osu is boring, its like a job where you constantly press buttons except its worse because you dont get paid.

Quit now

Never come back

leave before you are stuck in a circle clicking nightmare that never ends
ManuelOsuPlayer
With your playtime you will Improve even playing centipede xD.
Do whatever you want.
worst fl player
tragic story
Buster

Yokomoto wrote:

die because flashlight is the best mod
DXPOHIHIHI
Play more