forum

Spinner help

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
kirashini
Hey people pls tell me some guide or something to spin fast with mouse D: i dont have tablet, do you know some way to spin rapidly ? i saw a player called Rainy- , that he made a liveplay with mouse and he spins very fast, right in the middle of the spinner circle, i wanna know some tricks pls D:

send a PM

thanks
Neruell
There is no real trick in spinning, just spin int the direction you like. Most mouse players do spin big circles rather than small, since it allows to gain high speed, but it gets hard to find the cursor again especially after short spins. So on you place I would just spin big circles for start, about 1 sec for end of spin start to get slower to find the cursor or just learn to observe the cursor while spinning to not lose it. Doesn't happen with tablet though since you always know where you are.
ziin
If you really want to be good at spinning, turn on mouse acceleration, DPI up to the max possible, windows cursor speed to 11/11, osu speed up to 4.0x.

then draw an "o" as fast as you can without moving your hand off the mousepad. Ideally the circle (the one you physically make) will be less than 1 cm diameter.
Sync
protip: tablet is a less efficient means of spinning when it comes to speed
How
Neruell got the point and that's how I do spinning.
The little difference is hat I don't slow down at the end but can found where's my cursor. Donno how.
lolcubes
Or you can use low sensitivity and do fast small circles and you will always know where you are. With some practice you will reach 400+ in no time.
And yes, your hand WILL hurt during the practice. :P
kriers

lolcubes wrote:

Or you can use low sensitivity and do fast small circles and you will always know where you are. With some practice you will reach 400+ in no time.
And yes, your hand WILL hurt during the practice. :P
Yeah it hurts so bad. Feels like arm is dying every time, but then, eventually, it's 400+ without close to no effort.
loqueses57
better with big circles im way faster than doing small ones
bagiaaa
Determine your direction of spinning first, is it CW or CCW?

And when spinning, try to spin your cursor in the middle of the spinner (do a small circle)

Basically, spinning is all about consistency and tranquility. Just do it slowly when you're practicing, and it will go faster by the time you know it :P
Sup A Noob
If you're spinning off-centre, you might probably want to fix that first.

Find a comfortable spin method, then start slow and focus on control before you decide to speed things up.
animez15
hmm...just go to option then fin the input, you can see the mouse sensitivity there..
and by the way if u want to have high score in spinning, its better to spin at the center ;) thats all i know
oddlyoko2000

Neruell wrote:

There is no real trick in spinning...
Go to options > input > change your mouse sensitivity

I suggest you begin with 1.1 or 1.2 and increase it with your practice
If you wanna break some records or win a multiplayer match you can use 1.7 and foward

But remember: always keep your precision mode enabled, not sure why but this helps me with jumping maps and hitcircles after a spinner
silmarilen
if you cant seem to spin fast, try spinning in the other direction? maybe that works better.
and i used to be horrible at spinning at the start aswell, couldnt even make circles. now i can spin over 400, just give it some practice.
Kanye West
Right-handed people will, for the most part, find spinning CCW easier.
Valentiino

Kanye West wrote:

I never understood the magic behind this. I'm always amazed to see people spin CCW, since it's practically impossible for me :x
silmarilen
purely which way you learned to spin.
JFRN
Very true, spin more in Clockwise, you got more Counter Clockwise hability, yo need to spin with tranquility.
Winshley

Valentiino wrote:

Kanye West wrote:

I never understood the magic behind this. I'm always amazed to see people spin CCW, since it's practically impossible for me :x
It's basically which direction you find the most comfortable for you. If you're comfortable with CW direction, then you should try spinning that direction faster or just try CCW.

NixXSkate was horrible on spinning when he started playing, and it was still CW. He started to learn CCW afterwards, and used to be horrible as well. Now he's pretty fast on spinning with CCW direction now. ;)

I personally started spinning CCW all the time, since that's how I find the most comfortable when I was drawing circles when I was a kid.
G0r
Right handed clockwise spinning for life!
Marl_velius
this might be a bit late, but try turning on use raw input under mouser options. it make spinners much easier, but turn up your mouse sensitivity or else your cusor to slow :3
Coffee Hero

Marl_velius wrote:

this might be a bit late, but try turning on use raw input under mouser options. it make spinners much easier, but turn up your mouse sensitivity or else your cusor to slow :3
Your a little late, maybe next time don't post in a 2 year old thread.
yanQQ
Spin towards your body and make small circles
Yolshka
:cry: :cry:
Barusamikosu
OP stopped playing two years ago but I'm sure he'll appreciate the advice if he picks the game back up.
show more