forum

I like wolves

posted
Total Posts
show more
Tae

AsrielDr33murr wrote:

You don't even need to use inspect element...?
kai99

WalterToro wrote:

Flanster wrote:

I prefer foxes.
Zozimoto
I prefer seals.
Topic Starter
[MTF] Wolfette

Zozimoto wrote:

I prefer seals.

Nice
NarixuZen
masahiro sakurai is what i want to keep as a pet
Serraionga

NarixuZen wrote:

masahiro sakurai is what i want to keep as a pet
let him release the new smash first
NarixuZen

Serraionga wrote:

let him release the new smash first

he should put himself as a playable character :ok_hand:
-Makishima S-
Don't even touch wolves if you don't know how to deal with them.
Even home trained once keep aggressive attitude, it is rooted to this race.
Home trained wolf may forgive one mistake, two mistakes, at third it will bite your throat without thinking.

Also...

AsrielDr33murr wrote:

abraker wrote:

If it growls at you, kick its ass or run. Fundamental rule of survival
Made my fucking day. You will be nice food for a wild wolf. They are amazing fighters in their tier and even better hunters.

Sigh... it is legal to have a wolf as home animal in shitty poland, I had 3 since childhood and I know lots how to deal with home raised. Even that, I keep caution of my actions while playing with it.
Topic Starter
[MTF] Wolfette

[Taiga] wrote:

Don't even touch wolves if you don't know how to deal with them.
Even home trained once keep aggressive attitude, it is rooted to this race.
Home trained wolf may forgive one mistake, two mistakes, at third it will bite your throat without thinking.

Also...

AsrielDr33murr wrote:

If it growls at you, kick its ass or run. Fundamental rule of survival
Made my fucking day. You will be nice food for a wild wolf. They are amazing fighters in their tier and even better hunters.

Sigh... it is legal to have a wolf as home animal in shitty poland, I had 3 since childhood and I know lots how to deal with home raised. Even that, I keep caution of my actions while playing with it.
Nah, wolves are relatively weak compared to things like bears and horses. Wolves almost always lunge for the throat as well, if you can read/predict them, you can easily take 'em down, especially if you have a knife.

A wolf pack, not a chance. But a lone wolf, yeah, you can kill it if you know what you're doing.
abraker

AsrielDr33murr wrote:

Nah, wolves are relatively weak compared to things like bears and horses. Wolves almost always lunge for the throat as well, if you can read/predict them, you can easily take 'em down, especially if you have a knife.

A wolf pack, not a chance. But a lone wolf, yeah, you can kill it if you know what you're doing.
Yea, but do you *really* want to fight a wolf rather than try and hide from it?
Zozimoto

abraker wrote:

Yea, but do you *really* want to fight a wolf rather than try and hide from it?

Seems like she wants to.
-Makishima S-
Looks like "she" watched too many movies. I cringe hard right now after reading this bullshit.
Topic Starter
[MTF] Wolfette

[Taiga] wrote:

Looks like "she" watched too many movies. I cringe hard right now after reading this bullshit.

I’m not a big fan of movies. I just have a large hunting knife.
Meah

AsrielDr33murr wrote:

That large hunting knife?
abraker

AsrielDr33murr wrote:

I just have a large hunting knife.
You stab the wolf and the wolf bites your arm or leg. There is no way you are not going to come out of that without a bit mark.
-Makishima S-

AsrielDr33murr wrote:

[Taiga] wrote:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Hunting knife....

OMFG I CRINGE EVEN HARDER NOW

Stab an animal which is very sensitive to blood smell.
Call rest of the pack by stabbing either single wolf or let it bite you.

Single wild wolf = pack is nearby and it is most likely tactical bait for a prey. Maybe educate yourself how wolfs hunt in packs, there is always one in front, picking up potential prey to the pack or creating treat to let rest of the pack cut your escape route.
Do you really think wolf will stop attacking after single stab? Wut? xxxxxxxDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Wolfs are natural predators, if they consider even human a treat (where first step needs to be made by stupid human like you), they will fight till one drop dead.
Have fun killing wolf.
Not many humans came back alive after serious confrontation with wild wolf.

You are truly uneducated.
Please, delete account.
DaddyCoolVipper

AsrielDr33murr wrote:

lmfao

holy shit oh my god

for all those reading this, don't fuck with wolves please, hooooly shit this is so stupidly cocky
Railey2
I can take down a single wolf if the wolf is contained in a cage and I have a gun
Meah
i can ask trump to nuke wolves out
Topic Starter
[MTF] Wolfette

[Taiga] wrote:

AsrielDr33murr wrote:

[Taiga] wrote:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Hunting knife....

OMFG I CRINGE EVEN HARDER NOW

Stab an animal which is very sensitive to blood smell.
Call rest of the pack by stabbing either single wolf or let it bite you.

Single wild wolf = pack is nearby and it is most likely tactical bait for a prey. Maybe educate yourself how wolfs hunt in packs, there is always one in front, picking up potential prey to the pack or creating treat to let rest of the pack cut your escape route.
Do you really think wolf will stop attacking after single stab? Wut? xxxxxxxDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Wolfs are natural predators, if they consider even human a treat (where first step needs to be made by stupid human like you), they will fight till one drop dead.
Have fun killing wolf.
Not many humans came back alive after serious confrontation with wild wolf.

You are truly uneducated.
Please, delete account.

I will literally livestream myself going into the forest, finding a wolf, and then killing it just to prove you wrong.
Nanachii
asriel FUCKING DIES
Serraionga
...YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!!
Railey2
"I like wolves"

2 days later

"I will literally livestream myself going into the forest, finding a wolf, and then killing it."

hm.
Topic Starter
[MTF] Wolfette

Railey2 wrote:

"I like wolves"

2 days later

"I will literally livestream myself going into the forest, finding a wolf, and then killing it."

hm.

Cause someone said I’m scared of wolves and that wolves are a huge threat to humans. I gotta prove them wrong.
Flanster
We don't encourage animal cruelty here.