forum

REDALiCE - Open the Door!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
K-S-O
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Saturday, January 16, 2010 at 8:32:30 PM

Artist: REDALiCE
Title: Open the Door!
Source: Mother 3
Tags: earthbound mother 3 nintendo
BPM: 175
Filesize: 5908kb
Play Time: 03:42
Difficulties Available:
  1. Duster (4.99 stars, 591 notes)
  2. Kumatora (5 stars, 647 notes)
  3. Salsa (1.53 stars, 191 notes)
  4. Wes (3.22 stars, 261 notes)
Download: REDALiCE - Open the Door!
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
This is the fifth beatmap that was going to be in the Earthbound set but is now in its own thread.

This song is a techno remix of the door-opening theme from Mother 3. It was released in the fan-made album Oto no Ishi 2 which consists of remixes of various Earthbound songs.
Mianki
Loove the map :D. I don't see anything wrong with it
Star~
Mifune24
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
K-S-O
Fixed some sliders and added some Kiai Time.
DeathxShinigami
Starred...such a classic map from one of my favorite mappers ;p
Eviltwin
Gotta say great beat map except that the song can be really punishing on kumatora mode when you miss a note on catch the beat mode.

Have a star!
Looking forward to playing this ranked
James2250
awesome map :)
--however you might run into some trouble with a 16 mil diff
*stars*
Topic Starter
K-S-O
What do you mean by that? I know 16 million is the maximum score of Kumatora but it is not 16 million more than Duster.
zwlda
awsome map. awsome game nuff said

*zwlda uses pk star storm*
An64fan
Salsa/I'll be honest, that spinner got me. I thought it was the end of the map.
Salsa/Some icky spacing matters here. Nothing horribly crippling, but a bit of cleanup would make this map look a lot nicer. Some of the more noticeable places are:
00:15
00:26
00:48
01:21
01:28
01:32
01:55
02:05
02:27
02:58,
Wes/A few spots here could probably be moved, as spacing is a little odd due to stacking. All may look or play a little better if they're moved down a little bit. They are:
01:35:645 (1,2,3)
02:30:502 (1,2,3)
03:28:102 (1,2,3)
03:36:330 (1,2,3)
Duster/The difficulty level in this seemed to be in the hard range, but the size seems too small for an effective hard in my opinion. The map's not bad, though, so I'm just noting.
Duster/However, the difficulty spike before the last break was just horrifying.
Kumatora/The difficulty spikes got me even worse on this one. The speed parts make for a nice speed map, but once you hit the second break things just turn insane. Some parts are really, really hectic and tough to follow.
Kumatora/As mentioned, the score is absurdly steep. However, anyone able to keep up with this deserves it if you ask me. :P
Kumatora/General confusion still isn't a good thing though.
General/Consider turning off letterboxing on all difficulties. It's kind of ugly during the breaks.

The lower difficulties are really nice. I think the later ones start getting out of hand, though, honestly. It's not a bad map, though. It's cool and it's fun.
Zeugziumy
I love the map!
~Star
I like REDALiCE songs :D
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.