forum

[duplicate] Unable to write in Romanised Title - swaps to the beginning

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Scarlet Evans
Writing in Metadata's Romanised Title is bugged for me. After every space, if takes me back to the beginning of the line, making me unable to write it in...

After fighting with it for a moment, I just wrote what I wanted in the notepad, then copy-pasted it into the osu!, but even though I tried different things, I have no idea where the problems comes from.

I wanted to make the video showing the problem, but it captures only the osu!, without Song's Setup, but this is how it works: if you are at the end of the line and write in a space (be it with Spacebar or Alt+255), it automatically takes you to the very beginning of the Romanised Author and wants you to continue from there, so after writing a single word in there, you are unable to write anything else... as you simply are unable to write in a space character, unless you copy-paste it in there.

Would be glad, if someone know solution to this problem and what can be wrong :-)

Before writing this post, I tried to search this subforum for words: 'metadata', 'romanised' and 'romanized', but not a single result appeared ( https://puu.sh/AsGkN/1a796cd5de.png ), so I am making this thread.

osu! version: 20180510.3beta
Death