posted
Total Posts
show more
Zelmarked

F m L wrote:

Wishy22 wrote:

im stupid
We all knew that.
That's not what he said. He was being satirical and typed "cheat".

Presumably a mod either didn't get it or got it and didn't like what it inferred.
silmarilen
this topic so bugged.
cant see posts after rii's one normal way.
Espionage724
I prefer Hidden over Flashlight... Flashlight (as most say) requires memorization of some sort or extremely quick reaction speeds

At least with Hidden, you can see the entire area, and this pretty much relies on a little bit of memorization, and mostly following the rhymth...
Hanyuu
spam more
Gaba
Hr and dt are the only manly mods.
Mismagius

Gaba wrote:

Hr and dt are the only manly mods.
bullshit. coco plays FL ;-;
Topic Starter
SnowReborn
thanks guys, now i up for hidden + flash light on a extra difficulty, now i can pass flashlight without no fail, but i can't combo because after 200 combo the visibility will be really small, plus i tried hidden with flash light it's even harder >.> because when i move my cursor to the place it suppose be , i cant see the note or it already disappeared :o ........
Topic Starter
SnowReborn

Espionage724 wrote:

I prefer Hidden over Flashlight... Flashlight (as most say) requires memorization of some sort or extremely quick reaction speeds

At least with Hidden, you can see the entire area, and this pretty much relies on a little bit of memorization, and mostly following the rhymth...
teach me hidden x.x i am very noob on hidden plays, or i can say i never play hidden o_O
lolcubes
Edit button, use it.
:o
Cheer-no
Looking at your scores, you're already pretty decent with hidden+flashlight, so I'm afraid I can't help you any more! For Insane-level maps, it takes a crazy amount of muscle memory, normal memory and a bit of luck. I can think of less than 10 people who are able to do Hidden+Flashlight on Insanes with over 800 combo, so... best of luck to you!!
-Athena-

SnowReborn wrote:

Espionage724 wrote:

teach me hidden x.x i am very noob on hidden plays, or i can say i never play hidden o_O
with hidden it's more a matter of practise...
i've heard that if you slap on hidden for every map you play for 2 weeks you'll start getting used to it as if it weren't hidden at all
*-A t H e N a- is too undedicated to try*
with flashilight.... go ask mesita i can't help you :D though from my experience trying to top 100 normal maps you just need to memorize
mekadon_old
get drunk
jk

memorise the map
-Athena-

mekadon wrote:

get drunk
definitely works
ychao

-A t H e N a- wrote:

mekadon wrote:

get drunk
definitely works
Then you wouldn't need the HD mod since normal plays will look as if HD is already turned on :)
billy96
i only know how to panic when using Flashlight mod
Frizz

-A t H e N a- wrote:

mekadon wrote:

get drunk
definitely works
or better yet, do it while fapping
Frizz

-A t H e N a- wrote:

mekadon wrote:

get drunk
definitely works
or better yet, do it while fapping
shaNk_old
flash light good skill to have bro
Mesita
flashlight = practice and sight reading.
HL = practice and memory.
If it helps, turn your monitor gamma all the way up.
-Athena-
Lord Mesita has spoken!!!
How
Memorize !!
Now that's why I try FL when I master Hidden :3
T-C[222]
memorize ._.
Kurokami
Memorize.......or use 2 nfdhfsd + klfhgk. I never tell you...maybe u already know that way, if not then forget it. lol
Wishy
As I said, just cheat or either don't play the mod, it's a waste of time that will imply you being under every other skilled player forever, exceptions may exist but 99% of those FL players aren't good@skill at all, they're just patient players that take ages to get one score those other guys got in 20 minutes.

Don't know who the hell edited my post, but I'd be glad that he at least left the "edited by x" mark or some kind of notice.
-Athena-
aww come on don't be insulting to dedicated FL players
cheaters aside, pure mouse players often use it to get an advantage over others, it's not that bad, even Cookiezi uses it from time to time
Liut

-A t H e N a- wrote:

cheaters aside, pure mouse players often use it to get an advantage over others, it's not that bad, even Cookiezi uses it from time to time
yeah with Double Time. xD
silmarilen

Liutprando wrote:

-A t H e N a- wrote:

yeah with Double Time. xD
i beg to differ http://osu.ppy.sh/s/243
Liut

silmarilen wrote:

of course with that 170 bpm only stream map you can't use double time ...
-Athena-

Liutprando wrote:

silmarilen wrote:

of course with that 170 bpm only stream map you can't use double time ...
He can probably do it
170*1.5=255 still possible
Though remilia-scarlet stands a higher chance
kriers

-A t H e N a- wrote:

I can't ;_;
-Athena-

kriers wrote:

-A t H e N a- wrote:

I can't ;_;
I feel you bro.. I feel your pain ;_;
ReVeNg3r
i wanna be pro fl player too,therefore i try out as much maps with fl as i can.
It is about practísing,good reaction skills and good memory too...but also it depends on map.
for example:
Envy FL+HD it took me 4 days to SS it
Danza Kuduro FL+HD about 1 month
Xau_old
yes teach me too