forum

Make Kudosu more usefull for ModdingV2

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
-Aerith-
Kudosu is so useless nowadays especially on moddingv2 which is sucks ofc xd

hell i even saw other people that has like 1000 kudos out this bitch xD
hmm anyway what i hope in my mind is that we can actually buy hype with kudos instead of just always waiting for it , well you can wait it too if u want ~
(its like giving u a second option to get a hype so u dont have to worry about '' oh no i dont have a hype anymore but i really wanna hype his map etc and so on'')

for example :
1 hype = 10 kudos
2 hype = 15 kudos
3 hype = 20 kudos
4 hype = 30 kudos
5 hype = idk maybe like 35 or 40 kudos (to much lol)

Yeah thats my opinion , what about you guys any ideas ?
ABD007
I'm sorry that I wouldn't agree with this topic :)

Hype isn't things that you can buy with kudosu or money or anything in my opininon ><

You can get hype from your friends , Hype4Hype , from modder I think ~

It's easy to get it, right ? :)
Topic Starter
-Aerith-

Kyousukee wrote:

I'm sorry that I wouldn't agree with this topic :)

Hype isn't things that you can buy with kudosu or money or anything in my opininon ><

You can get hype from your friends , Hype4Hype , from modder I think ~

It's easy to get it, right ? :)
Thanks for your opinion :oops:
i know you can get hype by your friend or other people
but i still think its kinda sucks that kudosu is so useless xd
ABD007

-Aerith- wrote:

Thanks for your opinion :oops:
i know you can get hype by your friend or other people
but i still think its kinda sucks that kudosu is so useless xd
I agree this statement >< :lol:
Skite59
That's a great idea but i think that kudos are already = hype

1 kudos = 1 hype

Maybe hypes are the new kudos system, but that is a great idea if kudos weren't considered as hype D:

Peace(y)
Exclusives

Skite59 wrote:

1 kudos = 1 hype

Maybe hypes are the new kudos system, but that is a great idea if kudos weren't considered as hype D:

Peace(y)
this has already has a previous topic so this will be locked soon.
I dislike skite's idea due to the fact on how easy it would be to go to the nomination stage.
4 kudos per hype is probably the best idea.
Hype should be entirely removed due to popular mappers(exc. like sotarks) receiving 16/5 after making one difficulty and not even being finished.
Topic Starter
-Aerith-

Exclusives wrote:

Skite59 wrote:

1 kudos = 1 hype

Peace(y)
this has already has a previous topic so this will be locked soon.
I dislike skite's idea due to the fact on how easy it would be to go to the nomination stage.
4 kudos per hype is probably the best idea.
Hype should be entirely removed due to popular mappers(exc. like sotarks) receiving 16/5 after making one difficulty and not even being finished.

The one that should be locked is suppose to be this one lol p/6633734#p6633734
Uta

fluffy hair wrote:

yea agreed. if you already take 1 hype. the kudosu that will needed to be traded on the next one will increase like:

>you traded 10 kudosu = 1 hype, the next trade will be,
>30 kudosu = 1 hype,
>and so on.

and then it'll refresh back to 10 kudosu again in 1 week. so that requesting for hype from people will still have values althought we already can trade hypes.

my idea
Xinnoh
Agree with the idea, but the amount of hype that can be bought needs to be capped else people like me with plenty of kudosu don't need to bother with the system.
Something like, maximum 3 hypes or something
Nao Tomori
would be nice, i mean it is already inflated to hell so might as well let us actually use it for something lol
Uta
3 maximum hypes when trading kds. would be nice
Stack
smth like 3 hypes/week can be bought max for 10 kds each up to a max of 10 hypes per account so people dont stock up

reason for 10 kds per hype is cause you get 10 kds at least for a proper mod on a set so making it only 5 would be able to net you 3-4 hypes for one mod
realy0_

Gottagof4st wrote:

smth like 3 hypes/week can be bought max for 10 kds each up to a max of 10 hypes per account so people dont stock up

reason for 10 kds per hype is cause you get 10 kds at least for a proper mod on a set so making it only 5 would be able to net you 3-4 hypes for one mod
if i spend 10 hypes, you can bought 10 another hype just after, making the hype limitation useless
Garden
I support the idea to make kudosu a thing in modv2, iirc there was some sort of plan to make it practical when v2 was gonna be fully implemented but I've never heard of further news concerning the topic..
AncuL
Rather than capping it, wouldn't it be nice to make the price per hype increases as you buy more hypes in a certain amount of time? That way people will still think about whether they should go ham and waste all their kudosu buying hype in an inflated price or wait until the timer resets

(I have said this in the previous thread but why not)
Topic Starter
-Aerith-

AncuL wrote:

Rather than capping it, wouldn't it be nice to make the price per hype increases as you buy more hypes in a certain amount of time? That way people will still think about whether they should go ham and waste all their kudosu buying hype in an inflated price or wait until the timer resets

(I have said this in the previous thread but why not)
yea i agree xD
Nitrous
afaik peppy had originally thought of reforming kudosu to be something similar to StackOverflow where the more reputation (in moddingv2's case is Thumbs Up) you earn more perks from getting more hype to the point you can start nominating maps.
Nao Tomori
which is a hilariously bad idea and hopefully will never be implemented
Topic Starter
-Aerith-

Nitrous wrote:

afaik peppy had originally thought of reforming kudosu to be something similar to StackOverflow where the more reputation (in moddingv2's case is Thumbs Up) you earn more perks from getting more hype to the point you can start nominating maps.

abraker

-Aerith- wrote:

Nitrous wrote:

What....That is so dumb lol xD
why is it dumb?
Topic Starter
-Aerith-

abraker wrote:

-Aerith- wrote:

Nitrous wrote:

What....That is so dumb lol xD
why is it dumb?

Nvm what i said earlier . I think i read it wrong xD