forum

[OPEN] Beginners osu! Tourney (250k - 400k)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
mmatt
del.
Fairy Bread
Good luck finding players for this tournament. Most people in this range won't even know about community tournaments.

If you do manage to get some sort of a tournament though, good luck hosting :D
KiwiYG
can i win supporter from this?
Topic Starter
mmatt

KiwiYG wrote:

can i win supporter from this?

No, just a tourney for fun.
Mio Winter
Good luck hosting!

What are the size of teams? 2v2? 3v3? Does it use ScoreV1 or ScoreV2?

Take a look at for example this tournament, under Basic Information and Rules Summary, about some information you want to provide about your own tournament, so that players know what to do at match time, and staff know how to answer their questions. : )
VinZentVanDough
Why did i gained ranks smh
Topic Starter
mmatt

Mio Winter wrote:

Good luck hosting!

What are the size of teams? 2v2? 3v3? Does it use ScoreV1 or ScoreV2?

Take a look at for example this tournament, under Basic Information and Rules Summary, about some information you want to provide about your own tournament, so that players know what to do at match time, and staff know how to answer their questions. : )

3v3, Score V1
Yonath
I love it when people do tournaments for begginners. Good luck hosting! I would have loved playing it when I was a 6 digits (im 96 000 rn so I can say that lol).<
I really recommend doing a tournament for low 5 digits player to good 6 digits (85 000 - 110 000)
D_Loomz

Yonath wrote:

I really recommend doing a tournament for low 5 digits player to good 6 digits (85 000 - 110 000)
Yemen_old_1
How do I enter, and when does this start?
ChanTheRisen
SiYes
I think i may have a team for your tournament, friends of mine
DeletedUser_7354682

mmatt wrote:

del.

what happened to this? was it deleted?
Striiker

Waddle wrote:

mmatt wrote:

del.
what happened to this? was it deleted?
yea i believe so
Vindrue
i am 500k but i can pass most 4* maps, can you make an exception or should i start farming?
Oofie
I would like to join this tournament.
Lukacs
I want to join.
dxvl
Am I allowed to join because I'm rank 430k? It's fine if I can't. If I can join when does it start and what are the times because I will probably be in school
Dedot
is it cancelled?