forum

If you were to have a child, what would you name it?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Hika
Blue Dragon Jr
Hikardo
HAIEOHAIEHAEOHAEHIEOAEUIHAAEUHUEIA
Mismagius

Hika wrote:

Blue Dragon Jr
Hikardo
HAIEOHAIEHAEOHAEHIEOAEUIHAAEUHUEIA
IppE
Yin
thelewa
Mara
ampzz

kriers wrote:

boy: nfi
girl: nfi
Your child will loathe you forever with a name like that; I know I would hate my father giving me that.
kriers
I'll let my wife decide \o/
Mukku
If it's a boy: Bomber Samurai Jack

I think
maal

Rena-chan wrote:

Lucky. Regardless of sex.

But on a more serious note...
Girl: Anchelika
Boy: Kasper
this danish boy name

And I don't know, I'm 16, can't really say anything yet. Always liked the name Frederik for a guy though..
Shellghost
Regret.
dNextGen
Mouse only,no,i mean,seriously
mathexpert

ampzz wrote:

Your child will loathe you forever with a name like that; I know I would hate my father giving me that.
lol when your kid becomes a rebel teenager he's gonna hate you regardless, it might as well be because of his name.
Rii_old_1

mathexpert9981 wrote:

ampzz wrote:

lol when your kid becomes a rebel teenager he's gonna hate you regardless, it might as well be because of his name.
hate for the name stays forever though.
and hating your parent(s) cuz of teenager isn't always like that (I never felt it).
foulcoon
boy: Megatron

girl: j-wow
thelewa

mathexpert9981 wrote:

ampzz wrote:

I'm a teenager and I don't hate my parents, what is this ???
kriers
Osu! is my opium, so I can't even hate corrupted politicians @_@ I obey
Topic Starter
Low
why did this thread become popular orz.
MickX
Whenever I think about it, the name Mia comes to mind. I don't quite know, I guess it is short, simple and rings along nicely. As for male names... so far have no idea.

I guess I could always 'negotiate' with my partner, lol, but at the end I really don't mind. It's too early anyway. xD
Mihoki
Megatron: all genders
Soly
Vish024
La piccola volpe. Gender neutral.....I think.