forum

How fast can you single button click

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
lukewarmholiday
Some of you alternate z/x always I'm sure.

Around my fastest is agony, the only parts that trip me up are the repeating 2 stacks.(I havent gotten an even remotely respectable score due to no mouse control :3). but this is about how fast can you single button click.
silasw
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
YoshiKart
S ranked Pokerap - INSANORAMA with 1 button mouse. That's the max speed I can do.
Saturos
Chocolate Disco is done by my right index alone. I think that's about my limit for consistency. I can do faster stuff, but my finger gives out and/or I have horrible accuracy doing so.
kingcobra52

Saturos wrote:

Chocolate Disco is done by my right index alone. I think that's about my limit for consistency. I can do faster stuff, but my finger gives out and/or I have horrible accuracy doing so.
I single clicked that as well. Only managed a B though. >>
James
i can single click songs ~60 bpm ^^

and i "z or x" most of the songs but limited to triplets.
adamskii_uk
http://people.csail.mit.edu/paulfitz/pl ... icker.html

My maximum speed with 16th notes @ 2 seconds long (9.0 clicks per second) = 135 BPM
My maximum speed with 16th notes @ 5 seconds long (8.0 clicks per second) = 120 BPM

How the above was worked out: Clicks per second x 60 / 4 = BPM

Download: Nico Nico Douga - Nico Medley 2009 (Mustaash) [Taiko setting].osu
Topic Starter
lukewarmholiday
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
adamskii_uk

lukewarmholiday wrote:

whoa thar. I suggest a longer sample though for osu purposes, i dont know of any 5 second songs :3(nevermind it stops automatically)
Most beatmaps have recovery periods in between fast stacks and deathstreams. For example, a slider can give a player a little bit of time to recover from muscle fatigue, and a section of 8th notes can help too, etc. The scores I posted above are just a rough guide of what speeds I can get with 16th note streams that last for up to 5 seconds at a time, with no pauses for recovery.
Topic Starter
lukewarmholiday
LuigiHann
I can click about once every 4 seconds
Rolled

Download: Kagamine Rin - I Can Take Off My Panties! (ztrot) [Haneii's Panties].osu
Ekaru
Normal clicking for an indefinite period of time is ~6 per a second. That's when I'm just clicking regularly, though. I can click a bit faster when I vibrate my arm like I used to when playing the N64 Mario Parties. But I don't really do that on osu! for various reasons, so I just click normally. =P

...Let's left click through everything! ....*silence*
adamskii_uk

Rolled wrote:

Fastest I actually click is the beginning of Kanbu. That's left clicked.
When you say the beginning of Kanbu do you mean the first stack of notes on this beatmap (screenshot below), or the zigzag section before it? If it's the stack of notes that's in the image below, then that's pretty damn fast @ 13.33 clicks per second. :P

Slain087
I average around 7.5 cps with single-button. However, it's really all over the place during extended stretches (the sample I took was a good 15 seconds) and my middle finger is slower, so stuff like Marisa and Kanbu are impossible for me to even dual-button click.
An64fan
As long as it's not very long, I can keep up with your average quarter beats with one finger.

Can't hit anything faster than quarter beats with one finger, though. :( Then again, I can hit most stuff with one finger, then. Except death stacks and death streams. Can't even get through those with both fingers. Oh, and I'm actually pretty strong playing with both my left index and middle finger. Can play with the same skill with either. In a single-button clicking situation, though, index usually takes preference.
Rolled

adamskii_uk wrote:

Rolled wrote:

When you say the beginning of Kanbu do you mean the first stack of notes on this beatmap (screenshot below), or the zigzag section before it? If it's the stack of notes that's in the image below, then that's pretty damn fast @ 13.33 clicks per second. :P

[attachment=0:2c3fa]screenshot001.png[/attachment:2c3fa]
zig zags :P I bust out the z/x during the stack.
adamskii_uk

Rolled wrote:

adamskii_uk wrote:

Rolled wrote:

[attachment=0:f006e]screenshot001.png[/attachment:f006e]
zig zags :P I bust out the z/x during the stack.
That's a relief. :) I should catch up to you in a few months then, once I start using the keyboard for stacks. :P

Btw, good job with getting your rank up to 3rd place. I have the feeling that Saturos will be moving down to 3rd place very soon. :)